*Kanye West gave his fiancée Kim Kardashian a work of art for Christmas, and the reality star promptly took to Instagram on Thursday to show it off.
She shared a pic of her extravagant Hermes handbag that was customized with a nude painting on it by artist, George Condo.
“#HandPaintedGeorgeCondo #HermesBirkin #OneofOne #ChristmasPresentFromYeezy,” she captioned the image.
Kardashian, who was seen out that same day Kanye sans makeup, proudly showed off her new purse as the two did some post-holiday shopping.
The couple celebrated the night before Christmas at Kris Jenner’s home for her annual lavish Christmas Eve party. The Kardashian clan took to their social media to share pics with their fans from a photo booth set up at the famous festivities.
Below is Kimye’s pic.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here