*Kanye West gave his fiancée Kim Kardashian a work of art for Christmas, and the reality star promptly took to Instagram on Thursday to show it off.
She shared a pic of her extravagant Hermes handbag that was customized with a nude painting on it by artist, George Condo.
“#HandPaintedGeorgeCondo #HermesBirkin #OneofOne #ChristmasPresentFromYeezy,” she captioned the image.
Kardashian, who was seen out that same day Kanye sans makeup, proudly showed off her new purse as the two did some post-holiday shopping.
The couple celebrated the night before Christmas at Kris Jenner’s home for her annual lavish Christmas Eve party. The Kardashian clan took to their social media to share pics with their fans from a photo booth set up at the famous festivities.
Below is Kimye’s pic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here