*Kanye West ordered a female fan to be removed from his concert in Texas on Sunday after she had the nerve to heckle him.
The rapper, who wears a chain-link mask during his performances on The Yeezus Tour, got upset when a woman in the audience at his San Antonio stopped urged him to remove it.
West pointed her out to his security team and gave the signal for her to be booted from the AT&T Center, before launching into a rant.
“Do I look like a motherf***ing comedian? Don’t f***ing heckle me! I’m Kanye motherf**king West! I am dead f**king serious!” he said.
Footage filmed by fans at the gig then shows a bouncer escorting a woman out through the crowd.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here