*Rapper Kanye West is at it again.
It’s not that he’s totally wrong, but the man needs to formulate the words in his mind before he lets them out of his mouth because once that mouth gets going, its like a bad case of the runs; all kinds of crap comes out and it just doesn’t know how to stop. This time, “Mr. Mouth” is making massive generalizations as far as the connectivity level between black folk and Jews.
West was on New York City’s 105.1 FM recently and revealed that U.S. President Barack Obama’s failures is due to the fact that “Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people.”
“Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can’t make these moves or he’s not executing. That’s because he ain’t got those connections. Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people. Black people don’t have the same connection as oil people.
Word Kanye? This is news to black people everywhere. (Please know we’re being sarcastic here.) But Mr. Mouth should have stopped there, because not only does this next quote provide an insightful look into his narrow perspective, but it is down right insulting – not only to black people of means – but to media moguls such as Cathy Hughes, Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry.
“You know we don’t know nobody that got a nice house. You know we don’t know nobody with paper like that we can go to when we down. You know they can just put us back or put us in a corporation. You know we ain’t in situation. Can you guarantee that your daughter can get a job at this radio station? But if you own this radio station, you could guarantee that. That’s what I’m talking about.”
Of course you can see Mr. Mouth on yet another of his vocal rampages, below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here