*Kanye West went on another tear in concert – this time in Phoenix, Ariz., on Tuesday, Dec. 10 about his lack of Grammy nominations.
“‘Yeezus’ is the top one or two album on every single list, but only gets two nominations from the Grammys,” he told the audience. “What are they trying to say?” [Scroll down to watch.]
West is up for Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song, for “New Slave,” but he was shut out of the major categories like the more prominent Album of the Year.
That category belongs to albums from Sara Bareilles, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Taylor Swift.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here