*“X Factor” judge Kelly Rowland is finally confirming rampant rumors of her engagement to her manager/boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
In an interview to air on Wednesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” the 32-year-old showed off the big diamond ring on her finger and said, “He put a ring on it.”
“It’s been a while,” Rowland acknowledged. “We’ve kept it very, very low — for years, to be completely honest.”
Just last week, Arsenio Hall grilled her about the ring, but all she would say is, “I’m very happy. I believe in black love.”
So how did Witherspoon pop the question?
“He asked me first on Skype,” Rowland tells Latifah, laughing, “and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other.'”
Said Latifah: “It’s the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here