*“X Factor” judge Kelly Rowland is finally confirming rampant rumors of her engagement to her manager/boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
In an interview to air on Wednesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” the 32-year-old showed off the big diamond ring on her finger and said, “He put a ring on it.”
“It’s been a while,” Rowland acknowledged. “We’ve kept it very, very low — for years, to be completely honest.”
Just last week, Arsenio Hall grilled her about the ring, but all she would say is, “I’m very happy. I believe in black love.”
So how did Witherspoon pop the question?
“He asked me first on Skype,” Rowland tells Latifah, laughing, “and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other.'”
Said Latifah: “It’s the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here