*“X Factor” judge Kelly Rowland is finally confirming rampant rumors of her engagement to her manager/boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
In an interview to air on Wednesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” the 32-year-old showed off the big diamond ring on her finger and said, “He put a ring on it.”
“It’s been a while,” Rowland acknowledged. “We’ve kept it very, very low — for years, to be completely honest.”
Just last week, Arsenio Hall grilled her about the ring, but all she would say is, “I’m very happy. I believe in black love.”
So how did Witherspoon pop the question?
“He asked me first on Skype,” Rowland tells Latifah, laughing, “and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other.'”
Said Latifah: “It’s the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day.”
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here