*“X Factor” judge Kelly Rowland is finally confirming rampant rumors of her engagement to her manager/boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
In an interview to air on Wednesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” the 32-year-old showed off the big diamond ring on her finger and said, “He put a ring on it.”
“It’s been a while,” Rowland acknowledged. “We’ve kept it very, very low — for years, to be completely honest.”
Just last week, Arsenio Hall grilled her about the ring, but all she would say is, “I’m very happy. I believe in black love.”
So how did Witherspoon pop the question?
“He asked me first on Skype,” Rowland tells Latifah, laughing, “and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other.'”
Said Latifah: “It’s the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here