*“X Factor” judge Kelly Rowland is finally confirming rampant rumors of her engagement to her manager/boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
In an interview to air on Wednesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” the 32-year-old showed off the big diamond ring on her finger and said, “He put a ring on it.”
“It’s been a while,” Rowland acknowledged. “We’ve kept it very, very low — for years, to be completely honest.”
Just last week, Arsenio Hall grilled her about the ring, but all she would say is, “I’m very happy. I believe in black love.”
So how did Witherspoon pop the question?
“He asked me first on Skype,” Rowland tells Latifah, laughing, “and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other.'”
Said Latifah: “It’s the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day.”
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here