*Now that Kelly Rowland has announced her engagement, if you’re expecting a big ol’ fancy schmancy Hollywood wedding, you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.
Rowland, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, via Skype of all things, is saying that while she hasn’t set a date set, she already has in mind what kind of ceremony she’d like to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
Well, even though she says it’ll just “be us and our pastor,” we can’t help but also think about the possibility of it going down in some nebulous wedding chapel in Las Vegas.
But the bottom line is she’s not gonna pull a NeNe Leaks or Michael Jordan and spend tens of thousands on big wedding and reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
Wait a minute! If all the foregoing is what’s she’s gonna do, that means neither Beyoncé, Michelle Williams (Her Destiny’s Child mates) or her fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell should be scanning their mail for an invite, according to People.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
Dang, all we can say to that is, “Whoa!”
What say ye?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here