*Kelly Rowland’s engagement ring might be big, but the “X Factor” judge tells People that her wedding will be just the opposite.
The former Destiny’s Child singer, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, over Skype, says that while she hasn’t set a date yet, she knows just what kind of ceremony she wants to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
And she’s not planning to spend tens of thousands on a big reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
So her pal Beyoncé and fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell shouldn’t be keeping an eye out for that Save-the-Date card.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here