*Kelly Rowland’s engagement ring might be big, but the “X Factor” judge tells People that her wedding will be just the opposite.
The former Destiny’s Child singer, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, over Skype, says that while she hasn’t set a date yet, she knows just what kind of ceremony she wants to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
And she’s not planning to spend tens of thousands on a big reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
So her pal Beyoncé and fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell shouldn’t be keeping an eye out for that Save-the-Date card.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here