*Kelly Rowland’s engagement ring might be big, but the “X Factor” judge tells People that her wedding will be just the opposite.
The former Destiny’s Child singer, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, over Skype, says that while she hasn’t set a date yet, she knows just what kind of ceremony she wants to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
And she’s not planning to spend tens of thousands on a big reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
So her pal Beyoncé and fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell shouldn’t be keeping an eye out for that Save-the-Date card.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here