*Kelly Rowland’s engagement ring might be big, but the “X Factor” judge tells People that her wedding will be just the opposite.
The former Destiny’s Child singer, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, over Skype, says that while she hasn’t set a date yet, she knows just what kind of ceremony she wants to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
And she’s not planning to spend tens of thousands on a big reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
So her pal Beyoncé and fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell shouldn’t be keeping an eye out for that Save-the-Date card.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here