*Kelly Rowland’s engagement ring might be big, but the “X Factor” judge tells People that her wedding will be just the opposite.
The former Destiny’s Child singer, 32, who got engaged to her boyfriend and manager, Tim Witherspoon, over Skype, says that while she hasn’t set a date yet, she knows just what kind of ceremony she wants to have.
“I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it,” she says. “I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage.”
And she’s not planning to spend tens of thousands on a big reception with a sit-down dinner for hundreds of friends or family, either.
So her pal Beyoncé and fellow “X Factor” judges Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell shouldn’t be keeping an eye out for that Save-the-Date card.
“You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that,” she says with a laugh. “Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I’m wearing, you know. I’m okay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here