To hear Moore tell it, nothing extramarital has gone down with Phaedra Parks’ husband. In fact, the former Miss USA is tired of filling in the blanks for people who keep wondering and, as a result, is moving on.
“That situation, I’m done with,” Kenya told “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen on Sunday. “I’ve said all I have to say and that ridiculous story he made up to Phaedra about seeing me in L.A.? I’ve never seen Apollo outside of a Housewife taping, ever — in L.A. [or] in Atlanta.”
Although Moore denies an alleged hook up, Apollo has been actively claiming that he could’ve slept with her. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s response regarding Apollo’s claims?
“That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, because if he could have, he would have,” she said, while alluding to someone else in the picture that adds fuel to why Apollo might lie to his wife. “Maybe he was caught with some other person. I might be the fall guy, but I’m not the problem, I swear!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here