To hear Moore tell it, nothing extramarital has gone down with Phaedra Parks’ husband. In fact, the former Miss USA is tired of filling in the blanks for people who keep wondering and, as a result, is moving on.
“That situation, I’m done with,” Kenya told “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen on Sunday. “I’ve said all I have to say and that ridiculous story he made up to Phaedra about seeing me in L.A.? I’ve never seen Apollo outside of a Housewife taping, ever — in L.A. [or] in Atlanta.”
Although Moore denies an alleged hook up, Apollo has been actively claiming that he could’ve slept with her. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s response regarding Apollo’s claims?
“That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, because if he could have, he would have,” she said, while alluding to someone else in the picture that adds fuel to why Apollo might lie to his wife. “Maybe he was caught with some other person. I might be the fall guy, but I’m not the problem, I swear!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here