To hear Moore tell it, nothing extramarital has gone down with Phaedra Parks’ husband. In fact, the former Miss USA is tired of filling in the blanks for people who keep wondering and, as a result, is moving on.
“That situation, I’m done with,” Kenya told “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen on Sunday. “I’ve said all I have to say and that ridiculous story he made up to Phaedra about seeing me in L.A.? I’ve never seen Apollo outside of a Housewife taping, ever — in L.A. [or] in Atlanta.”
Although Moore denies an alleged hook up, Apollo has been actively claiming that he could’ve slept with her. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s response regarding Apollo’s claims?
“That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, because if he could have, he would have,” she said, while alluding to someone else in the picture that adds fuel to why Apollo might lie to his wife. “Maybe he was caught with some other person. I might be the fall guy, but I’m not the problem, I swear!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here