To hear Moore tell it, nothing extramarital has gone down with Phaedra Parks’ husband. In fact, the former Miss USA is tired of filling in the blanks for people who keep wondering and, as a result, is moving on.
“That situation, I’m done with,” Kenya told “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen on Sunday. “I’ve said all I have to say and that ridiculous story he made up to Phaedra about seeing me in L.A.? I’ve never seen Apollo outside of a Housewife taping, ever — in L.A. [or] in Atlanta.”
Although Moore denies an alleged hook up, Apollo has been actively claiming that he could’ve slept with her. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s response regarding Apollo’s claims?
“That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, because if he could have, he would have,” she said, while alluding to someone else in the picture that adds fuel to why Apollo might lie to his wife. “Maybe he was caught with some other person. I might be the fall guy, but I’m not the problem, I swear!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here