To hear Moore tell it, nothing extramarital has gone down with Phaedra Parks’ husband. In fact, the former Miss USA is tired of filling in the blanks for people who keep wondering and, as a result, is moving on.
“That situation, I’m done with,” Kenya told “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen on Sunday. “I’ve said all I have to say and that ridiculous story he made up to Phaedra about seeing me in L.A.? I’ve never seen Apollo outside of a Housewife taping, ever — in L.A. [or] in Atlanta.”
Although Moore denies an alleged hook up, Apollo has been actively claiming that he could’ve slept with her. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s response regarding Apollo’s claims?
“That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, because if he could have, he would have,” she said, while alluding to someone else in the picture that adds fuel to why Apollo might lie to his wife. “Maybe he was caught with some other person. I might be the fall guy, but I’m not the problem, I swear!”
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here