One of them was comic/actor Kevin Hart, who found his way to the Beyhive stage so he be as close as possible with his queen. Now you know when the little funnyman is in the house, hilarity follows him like a shadow.
So during the brief break in her show, Beyonce to the opportunity to throw towels out to her fans. Well Mr. Hart couldn’t stand being left out and started screaming “Give me a towel! I want a towel!” Bey found her way to where he was stan-ding (pun intended) and wiped her face with the towel and threw it to him. Oh my, at that moment it probably took everything lil man had to keep from passing out.
Later he posted on this his Instagram account:
“That moment when you realize that you know the words to all of Beyonce’s songs…. #iFainted #iWasInTheBeeHive #iThinkiTwerkedLastNight #iWasLostInTheMoment #F-ckYall #ShowWasTheShit”
Check out the hilarious moment via video:
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here