One of them was comic/actor Kevin Hart, who found his way to the Beyhive stage so he be as close as possible with his queen. Now you know when the little funnyman is in the house, hilarity follows him like a shadow.
So during the brief break in her show, Beyonce to the opportunity to throw towels out to her fans. Well Mr. Hart couldn’t stand being left out and started screaming “Give me a towel! I want a towel!” Bey found her way to where he was stan-ding (pun intended) and wiped her face with the towel and threw it to him. Oh my, at that moment it probably took everything lil man had to keep from passing out. 🙂
Later he posted on this his Instagram account:
“That moment when you realize that you know the words to all of Beyonce’s songs…. #iFainted #iWasInTheBeeHive #iThinkiTwerkedLastNight #iWasLostInTheMoment #F-ckYall #ShowWasTheShit”
Check out the hilarious moment via video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here