One of them was comic/actor Kevin Hart, who found his way to the Beyhive stage so he be as close as possible with his queen. Now you know when the little funnyman is in the house, hilarity follows him like a shadow.
So during the brief break in her show, Beyonce to the opportunity to throw towels out to her fans. Well Mr. Hart couldn’t stand being left out and started screaming “Give me a towel! I want a towel!” Bey found her way to where he was stan-ding (pun intended) and wiped her face with the towel and threw it to him. Oh my, at that moment it probably took everything lil man had to keep from passing out.
Later he posted on this his Instagram account:
“That moment when you realize that you know the words to all of Beyonce’s songs…. #iFainted #iWasInTheBeeHive #iThinkiTwerkedLastNight #iWasLostInTheMoment #F-ckYall #ShowWasTheShit”
Check out the hilarious moment via video:
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here