*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were named the least desirable celebrity neighbors of 2013, according to real estate website Zillow.
The survey asked U.S. adults which celebrities they would most like to be their neighbor, and with whom they wouldn’t want to share a property boundary, or cup of sugar for that matter.
One-quarter of surveyed Americans found the couple, who had a baby and got engaged this year, to be the most undesirable neighbors of 2013. Only 2 percent of respondents said they would prefer to live next to Kimye in the coming year.
“Kim Kardashian and Kanye West … have a reputation for living an over-the-top lifestyle, with drama and the paparazzi never too far behind,” said Zillow Chief Marketing Officer Amy Bohutinsky. “No one wants to live next door to a family who has cameras following them everywhere and seems to seek out as much attention as possible.”
Soon-to-be “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon was named the most desirable neighbor on Zillow’s seventh annual Celebrity Neighbor Survey. Overall, 34 percent of adults surveyed said they would not want to live next to any celebrity listed on the poll, down from 45 percent in 2012.
In other Kanye West news, the rapper went on a 27–minute–long rant at his Toronto show to announce that he will stop ranting…for “six months, at least.” [Scroll down to watch.]
He described how he’s looking forward to 2014, and even 2024. “I decided to completely focus everything in 2014 on all the new ideas and all the creative outlets,” he said.
The rapper referenced the disagreements he has had with Nike, and promised to move forward from it with a positive attitude. “I’m not [going to] ever bring up Nike again. And the only way I’ll bring them up is in a positive light,” he said. “Because I actually appreciate the opportunity to have been able to make my own shoe with them, and if I didn’t have the opportunity I wouldn’t have my deal I have with Adidas right now.”
West explained that his fans are one big family and he is the “crazy cousin.” He joked that every family needs someone to play that role.
“I just really feel like I want to be expressive with my work, with my music. I want to be expressive with this opportunity I have with Adidas, and just go home to my family,” he told his audience.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here