According to TMZ, Stewart tried unsuccessfully to legally block Williams from discussing his personal life on the popular reality show. Documents obtained by TMZ show Stewart approaching Williams in April (right after he filed for divorce) to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they would agree to keep their marriage problems private.
Despite, Stewart’s efforts, Williams refused to sign the agreement. As a result, the reality starlet fully went in on her ex-husband by bashing him on RHOATL and implied that he was secretly gay
For the record, Stewart and Williams’ marriage officially ended last week. But the war will continue. Stay tuned…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here