According to TMZ, Stewart tried unsuccessfully to legally block Williams from discussing his personal life on the popular reality show. Documents obtained by TMZ show Stewart approaching Williams in April (right after he filed for divorce) to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they would agree to keep their marriage problems private.
Despite, Stewart’s efforts, Williams refused to sign the agreement. As a result, the reality starlet fully went in on her ex-husband by bashing him on RHOATL and implied that he was secretly gay
For the record, Stewart and Williams’ marriage officially ended last week. But the war will continue. Stay tuned…
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here