According to TMZ, Stewart tried unsuccessfully to legally block Williams from discussing his personal life on the popular reality show. Documents obtained by TMZ show Stewart approaching Williams in April (right after he filed for divorce) to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they would agree to keep their marriage problems private.
Despite, Stewart’s efforts, Williams refused to sign the agreement. As a result, the reality starlet fully went in on her ex-husband by bashing him on RHOATL and implied that he was secretly gay
For the record, Stewart and Williams’ marriage officially ended last week. But the war will continue. Stay tuned…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here