According to TMZ, Stewart tried unsuccessfully to legally block Williams from discussing his personal life on the popular reality show. Documents obtained by TMZ show Stewart approaching Williams in April (right after he filed for divorce) to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they would agree to keep their marriage problems private.
Despite, Stewart’s efforts, Williams refused to sign the agreement. As a result, the reality starlet fully went in on her ex-husband by bashing him on RHOATL and implied that he was secretly gay
For the record, Stewart and Williams’ marriage officially ended last week. But the war will continue. Stay tuned…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here