According to TMZ, Stewart tried unsuccessfully to legally block Williams from discussing his personal life on the popular reality show. Documents obtained by TMZ show Stewart approaching Williams in April (right after he filed for divorce) to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement, which they would agree to keep their marriage problems private.
Despite, Stewart’s efforts, Williams refused to sign the agreement. As a result, the reality starlet fully went in on her ex-husband by bashing him on RHOATL and implied that he was secretly gay
For the record, Stewart and Williams’ marriage officially ended last week. But the war will continue. Stay tuned…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here