*La Toya Jackson, according to RadarOnline, has walked down the aisle again.
Actually we can’t verify that she walked down a the aisle, per se, but what we’re really saying is that she has married for the 2nd time.
The late Michael Jackson’s 57-year-old sister married longtime friend and business partner, Jeffre Phillips, on Dec. 6 in Los Angeles.
Phillips popped the question on her reality TV show, “Life with La Toya.” Yes, we’re saying the same thing, “Who knew?!”
Mom Katherine Jackson, and nephew Prince are in attendance, according to sources.
La Toya was previously married to Jack Gordon from 1989–1997.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here