*La Toya Jackson, according to RadarOnline, has walked down the aisle again.
Actually we can’t verify that she walked down a the aisle, per se, but what we’re really saying is that she has married for the 2nd time.
The late Michael Jackson’s 57-year-old sister married longtime friend and business partner, Jeffre Phillips, on Dec. 6 in Los Angeles.
Phillips popped the question on her reality TV show, “Life with La Toya.” Yes, we’re saying the same thing, “Who knew?!”
Mom Katherine Jackson, and nephew Prince are in attendance, according to sources.
La Toya was previously married to Jack Gordon from 1989–1997.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here