*La Toya Jackson, according to RadarOnline, has walked down the aisle again.
Actually we can’t verify that she walked down a the aisle, per se, but what we’re really saying is that she has married for the 2nd time.
The late Michael Jackson’s 57-year-old sister married longtime friend and business partner, Jeffre Phillips, on Dec. 6 in Los Angeles.
Phillips popped the question on her reality TV show, “Life with La Toya.” Yes, we’re saying the same thing, “Who knew?!”
Mom Katherine Jackson, and nephew Prince are in attendance, according to sources.
La Toya was previously married to Jack Gordon from 1989–1997.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here