*La Toya Jackson, according to RadarOnline, has walked down the aisle again.
Actually we can’t verify that she walked down a the aisle, per se, but what we’re really saying is that she has married for the 2nd time.
The late Michael Jackson’s 57-year-old sister married longtime friend and business partner, Jeffre Phillips, on Dec. 6 in Los Angeles.
Phillips popped the question on her reality TV show, “Life with La Toya.” Yes, we’re saying the same thing, “Who knew?!”
Mom Katherine Jackson, and nephew Prince are in attendance, according to sources.
La Toya was previously married to Jack Gordon from 1989–1997.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here