*La Toya Jackson, according to RadarOnline, has walked down the aisle again.
Actually we can’t verify that she walked down a the aisle, per se, but what we’re really saying is that she has married for the 2nd time.
The late Michael Jackson’s 57-year-old sister married longtime friend and business partner, Jeffre Phillips, on Dec. 6 in Los Angeles.
Phillips popped the question on her reality TV show, “Life with La Toya.” Yes, we’re saying the same thing, “Who knew?!”
Mom Katherine Jackson, and nephew Prince are in attendance, according to sources.
La Toya was previously married to Jack Gordon from 1989–1997.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here