And we’re cautiously optimistic that’s the end of it.
When LisaRaye McCoy found herself on the other side of a mention from her “Single Ladies” co-star Charity Shea, (she plays April on the series) who sent shout-outs to most of her cast mates, but excluded LisaRaye, McCoy took to Twitter – and reminded Charity that she’s the show’s star.
“Wow really @charitygram? U acknowledge everyone but me? Seems you’ve forgot who was #1 on the call sheet. #totaldisrespect,” Lisa wrote back in September.
LisaRaye has been down this road before, clashing with series original, Stacey Dash, who is rumored to have quit, in part because of conflicts with Lisa.
However, Lisa clarified for HipHollywood.com that Charity’s omission was just an oversight.
“I’m not a punk. You can not forget about me because I’m the first one on the call sheet,” said Lisa who accepted Charity’s apology. “She said she didn’t know I had an Instagram, so go figure.”
For now, it seems the beef is squashed, and if nothing else came from their minor dispute, Lisa said it served to publicize the return of the show in January.
“When you use social media, it’s just a way of teasing the audience and we did exactly that,” said Lisa.
Watch more from Lisa below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here