And we’re cautiously optimistic that’s the end of it.
When LisaRaye McCoy found herself on the other side of a mention from her “Single Ladies” co-star Charity Shea, (she plays April on the series) who sent shout-outs to most of her cast mates, but excluded LisaRaye, McCoy took to Twitter – and reminded Charity that she’s the show’s star.
“Wow really @charitygram? U acknowledge everyone but me? Seems you’ve forgot who was #1 on the call sheet. #totaldisrespect,” Lisa wrote back in September.
LisaRaye has been down this road before, clashing with series original, Stacey Dash, who is rumored to have quit, in part because of conflicts with Lisa.
However, Lisa clarified for HipHollywood.com that Charity’s omission was just an oversight.
“I’m not a punk. You can not forget about me because I’m the first one on the call sheet,” said Lisa who accepted Charity’s apology. “She said she didn’t know I had an Instagram, so go figure.”
For now, it seems the beef is squashed, and if nothing else came from their minor dispute, Lisa said it served to publicize the return of the show in January.
“When you use social media, it’s just a way of teasing the audience and we did exactly that,” said Lisa.
Watch more from Lisa below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here