*Madonna’s daughter Mercy James not only got to attend Beyonce’s show in Brooklyn Thursday night, but also got some special attention from the singer in the form of a kiss on the forehead – much to her mama’s delight.
Madonna and her 9-year-old adopted daughter from Malawi were among the thousands of fans who enjoyed the latest stop on the singer’s “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour at the Barclays Center.
Beyonce took a moment to acknowledge Mercy with a kiss, which Madonna shared with her viewers on Instagram.
”Mercy James gets a big fat one from the Queen B!”
It appears the 55-year-old Material Girl is a true fan of Bey 32. She captioned another Instagram picture: ”Mrs. Carter crushes the BK with her bad ass show! Girls run the world! #srtforfreedom”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here