*Madonna’s daughter Mercy James not only got to attend Beyonce’s show in Brooklyn Thursday night, but also got some special attention from the singer in the form of a kiss on the forehead – much to her mama’s delight.
Madonna and her 9-year-old adopted daughter from Malawi were among the thousands of fans who enjoyed the latest stop on the singer’s “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour at the Barclays Center.
Beyonce took a moment to acknowledge Mercy with a kiss, which Madonna shared with her viewers on Instagram.
”Mercy James gets a big fat one from the Queen B!”
It appears the 55-year-old Material Girl is a true fan of Bey 32. She captioned another Instagram picture: ”Mrs. Carter crushes the BK with her bad ass show! Girls run the world! #srtforfreedom”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here