*Madonna’s daughter Mercy James not only got to attend Beyonce’s show in Brooklyn Thursday night, but also got some special attention from the singer in the form of a kiss on the forehead – much to her mama’s delight.
Madonna and her 9-year-old adopted daughter from Malawi were among the thousands of fans who enjoyed the latest stop on the singer’s “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour at the Barclays Center.
Beyonce took a moment to acknowledge Mercy with a kiss, which Madonna shared with her viewers on Instagram.
”Mercy James gets a big fat one from the Queen B!”
It appears the 55-year-old Material Girl is a true fan of Bey 32. She captioned another Instagram picture: ”Mrs. Carter crushes the BK with her bad ass show! Girls run the world! #srtforfreedom”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here