*Madonna’s daughter Mercy James not only got to attend Beyonce’s show in Brooklyn Thursday night, but also got some special attention from the singer in the form of a kiss on the forehead – much to her mama’s delight.
Madonna and her 9-year-old adopted daughter from Malawi were among the thousands of fans who enjoyed the latest stop on the singer’s “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour at the Barclays Center.
Beyonce took a moment to acknowledge Mercy with a kiss, which Madonna shared with her viewers on Instagram.
”Mercy James gets a big fat one from the Queen B!”
It appears the 55-year-old Material Girl is a true fan of Bey 32. She captioned another Instagram picture: ”Mrs. Carter crushes the BK with her bad ass show! Girls run the world! #srtforfreedom”
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here