*Madonna’s daughter Mercy James not only got to attend Beyonce’s show in Brooklyn Thursday night, but also got some special attention from the singer in the form of a kiss on the forehead – much to her mama’s delight.
Madonna and her 9-year-old adopted daughter from Malawi were among the thousands of fans who enjoyed the latest stop on the singer’s “Mrs. Carter Show” world tour at the Barclays Center.
Beyonce took a moment to acknowledge Mercy with a kiss, which Madonna shared with her viewers on Instagram.
”Mercy James gets a big fat one from the Queen B!”
It appears the 55-year-old Material Girl is a true fan of Bey 32. She captioned another Instagram picture: ”Mrs. Carter crushes the BK with her bad ass show! Girls run the world! #srtforfreedom”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here