*Say it ain’t so. Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, is being called a “Deadbeat Dad.”
You heard us.
This according to the mother of his 3-year-old son, Nixon, who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, according to TMZ, who got a hold of California State records showing Knowles has missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he’s been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.
Sources close to Wright says she’s in a financial bind and needs the cash asap — we’re told she even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford the tuition.
As has been reported … the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 … warning “there’s a price to pay” for hurting his family.
We reached out to Mathew for comment — so far, no word back.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here