*Say it ain’t so. Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, is being called a “Deadbeat Dad.”
You heard us.
This according to the mother of his 3-year-old son, Nixon, who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, according to TMZ, who got a hold of California State records showing Knowles has missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he’s been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.
Sources close to Wright says she’s in a financial bind and needs the cash asap — we’re told she even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford the tuition.
As has been reported … the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 … warning “there’s a price to pay” for hurting his family.
We reached out to Mathew for comment — so far, no word back.
Read more here.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here