*Say it ain’t so. Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, is being called a “Deadbeat Dad.”
You heard us.
This according to the mother of his 3-year-old son, Nixon, who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, according to TMZ, who got a hold of California State records showing Knowles has missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he’s been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.
Sources close to Wright says she’s in a financial bind and needs the cash asap — we’re told she even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford the tuition.
As has been reported … the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 … warning “there’s a price to pay” for hurting his family.
We reached out to Mathew for comment — so far, no word back.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here