*Say it ain’t so. Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, is being called a “Deadbeat Dad.”
You heard us.
This according to the mother of his 3-year-old son, Nixon, who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, according to TMZ, who got a hold of California State records showing Knowles has missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he’s been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.
Sources close to Wright says she’s in a financial bind and needs the cash asap — we’re told she even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford the tuition.
As has been reported … the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 … warning “there’s a price to pay” for hurting his family.
We reached out to Mathew for comment — so far, no word back.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here