*Say it ain’t so. Beyonce‘s dad, Mathew Knowles, is being called a “Deadbeat Dad.”
You heard us.
This according to the mother of his 3-year-old son, Nixon, who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, according to TMZ, who got a hold of California State records showing Knowles has missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he’s been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.
Sources close to Wright says she’s in a financial bind and needs the cash asap — we’re told she even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford the tuition.
As has been reported … the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 … warning “there’s a price to pay” for hurting his family.
We reached out to Mathew for comment — so far, no word back.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here