*Udonis Haslem is officially a new homeowner. Emphasis on homeOWNER.
Gossipextra.com reports that the Miami Heat player paid off a $2.4 million mortgage in full to purchase a 14,000-square-foot mansion (pictured below) at the Westfield Estates of Southwest Ranches for $3.2 million.
The move, which came 24 years early in light of a 30-year loan Haslem took out, comes months after the 33-year-old athlete’s home was burglarized in April when he was out of the area. Authorities with the Broward County sheriff’s office later discovered trash bags containing Haslem’s stuff on the driveway when they arrived.
The mansion’s previous owner was Citibank, which Haslem acquired the property from in 2007, according to county archives.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here