*Udonis Haslem is officially a new homeowner. Emphasis on homeOWNER.
Gossipextra.com reports that the Miami Heat player paid off a $2.4 million mortgage in full to purchase a 14,000-square-foot mansion (pictured below) at the Westfield Estates of Southwest Ranches for $3.2 million.
The move, which came 24 years early in light of a 30-year loan Haslem took out, comes months after the 33-year-old athlete’s home was burglarized in April when he was out of the area. Authorities with the Broward County sheriff’s office later discovered trash bags containing Haslem’s stuff on the driveway when they arrived.
The mansion’s previous owner was Citibank, which Haslem acquired the property from in 2007, according to county archives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here