*Udonis Haslem is officially a new homeowner. Emphasis on homeOWNER.
Gossipextra.com reports that the Miami Heat player paid off a $2.4 million mortgage in full to purchase a 14,000-square-foot mansion (pictured below) at the Westfield Estates of Southwest Ranches for $3.2 million.
The move, which came 24 years early in light of a 30-year loan Haslem took out, comes months after the 33-year-old athlete’s home was burglarized in April when he was out of the area. Authorities with the Broward County sheriff’s office later discovered trash bags containing Haslem’s stuff on the driveway when they arrived.
The mansion’s previous owner was Citibank, which Haslem acquired the property from in 2007, according to county archives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here