*Udonis Haslem is officially a new homeowner. Emphasis on homeOWNER.
Gossipextra.com reports that the Miami Heat player paid off a $2.4 million mortgage in full to purchase a 14,000-square-foot mansion (pictured below) at the Westfield Estates of Southwest Ranches for $3.2 million.
The move, which came 24 years early in light of a 30-year loan Haslem took out, comes months after the 33-year-old athlete’s home was burglarized in April when he was out of the area. Authorities with the Broward County sheriff’s office later discovered trash bags containing Haslem’s stuff on the driveway when they arrived.
The mansion’s previous owner was Citibank, which Haslem acquired the property from in 2007, according to county archives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here