*Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ has asked a judge to dismiss a petition filed by a relative who is challenging his guardianship of the King of Pop’s three children.
TJ Jackson, 35, was placed in charge of Prince, Paris and Blanket in July, 2012, following a family feud, which was sparked when the family thought Katherine Jackson was missing. Katherine had previously been appointed the guardian of her grandkids following Michael’s 2009 death.
She subsequently agreed to co-parent the youngsters with TJ, but the pair has since been faced with a new fight from Anthony Jackson II, who has filed his own legal papers asking to be named the children’s new guardian.
However, TJ claims Anthony, who is said to be his cousin, has failed to properly outline the reasons for his petition and he is therefore requesting the challenge be thrown out of court, reports TMZ.
In his documents, TJ, son of Tito Jackson, reveals he and Katherine are doing well as co-guardians and insists Prince, Paris and Blanket are happy with the arrangements.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here