*Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ has asked a judge to dismiss a petition filed by a relative who is challenging his guardianship of the King of Pop’s three children.
TJ Jackson, 35, was placed in charge of Prince, Paris and Blanket in July, 2012, following a family feud, which was sparked when the family thought Katherine Jackson was missing. Katherine had previously been appointed the guardian of her grandkids following Michael’s 2009 death.
She subsequently agreed to co-parent the youngsters with TJ, but the pair has since been faced with a new fight from Anthony Jackson II, who has filed his own legal papers asking to be named the children’s new guardian.
However, TJ claims Anthony, who is said to be his cousin, has failed to properly outline the reasons for his petition and he is therefore requesting the challenge be thrown out of court, reports TMZ.
In his documents, TJ, son of Tito Jackson, reveals he and Katherine are doing well as co-guardians and insists Prince, Paris and Blanket are happy with the arrangements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here