*Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ has asked a judge to dismiss a petition filed by a relative who is challenging his guardianship of the King of Pop’s three children.
TJ Jackson, 35, was placed in charge of Prince, Paris and Blanket in July, 2012, following a family feud, which was sparked when the family thought Katherine Jackson was missing. Katherine had previously been appointed the guardian of her grandkids following Michael’s 2009 death.
She subsequently agreed to co-parent the youngsters with TJ, but the pair has since been faced with a new fight from Anthony Jackson II, who has filed his own legal papers asking to be named the children’s new guardian.
However, TJ claims Anthony, who is said to be his cousin, has failed to properly outline the reasons for his petition and he is therefore requesting the challenge be thrown out of court, reports TMZ.
In his documents, TJ, son of Tito Jackson, reveals he and Katherine are doing well as co-guardians and insists Prince, Paris and Blanket are happy with the arrangements.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here