*Michael Jordan has failed to sell his luxury mansion in Chicago after the property went under the hammer this week.
The NBA icon has been trying to sell the nine-bedroom home since last year, and even slashed the asking price from $29 million to $13 million.
He made a last-ditch attempt to find a buyer for the house before Christmas by placing it in an auction, but the property failed to reach its reserve price during the sale on Monday.
The mansion includes nine bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a library, bar and a full-sized indoor basketball court, as well as the original doors from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here