*Michael Jordan has failed to sell his luxury mansion in Chicago after the property went under the hammer this week.
The NBA icon has been trying to sell the nine-bedroom home since last year, and even slashed the asking price from $29 million to $13 million.
He made a last-ditch attempt to find a buyer for the house before Christmas by placing it in an auction, but the property failed to reach its reserve price during the sale on Monday.
The mansion includes nine bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a library, bar and a full-sized indoor basketball court, as well as the original doors from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here