*Michael Jordan has failed to sell his luxury mansion in Chicago after the property went under the hammer this week.
The NBA icon has been trying to sell the nine-bedroom home since last year, and even slashed the asking price from $29 million to $13 million.
He made a last-ditch attempt to find a buyer for the house before Christmas by placing it in an auction, but the property failed to reach its reserve price during the sale on Monday.
The mansion includes nine bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a library, bar and a full-sized indoor basketball court, as well as the original doors from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here