*Michael Jordan has failed to sell his luxury mansion in Chicago after the property went under the hammer this week.
The NBA icon has been trying to sell the nine-bedroom home since last year, and even slashed the asking price from $29 million to $13 million.
He made a last-ditch attempt to find a buyer for the house before Christmas by placing it in an auction, but the property failed to reach its reserve price during the sale on Monday.
The mansion includes nine bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a library, bar and a full-sized indoor basketball court, as well as the original doors from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here