*Michael Jordan has failed to sell his luxury mansion in Chicago after the property went under the hammer this week.
The NBA icon has been trying to sell the nine-bedroom home since last year, and even slashed the asking price from $29 million to $13 million.
He made a last-ditch attempt to find a buyer for the house before Christmas by placing it in an auction, but the property failed to reach its reserve price during the sale on Monday.
The mansion includes nine bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a library, bar and a full-sized indoor basketball court, as well as the original doors from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here