*Some people can’t wait to jump on any opportunity to stereotype First Lady Michelle Obama … or African American women in general for that matter.
Never has there been a First Lady so “together” that some folks have it as their goal in life to bring her down a peg.
No sooner had the brouhaha surrounding the presidents’ ill-timed decision to participate in a ‘selfie’ with two other dignitaries while at the memorial for late South African president Nelson Mandela, did eyes turn to an apparently stoic Michelle Obama, who did not appear to join in on the occasion.
Read/learn MORE at EURthisnthat.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here