*Some people can’t wait to jump on any opportunity to stereotype First Lady Michelle Obama … or African American women in general for that matter.
Never has there been a First Lady so “together” that some folks have it as their goal in life to bring her down a peg.
No sooner had the brouhaha surrounding the presidents’ ill-timed decision to participate in a ‘selfie’ with two other dignitaries while at the memorial for late South African president Nelson Mandela, did eyes turn to an apparently stoic Michelle Obama, who did not appear to join in on the occasion.
Read/learn MORE at EURthisnthat.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here