*Some people can’t wait to jump on any opportunity to stereotype First Lady Michelle Obama … or African American women in general for that matter.
Never has there been a First Lady so “together” that some folks have it as their goal in life to bring her down a peg.
No sooner had the brouhaha surrounding the presidents’ ill-timed decision to participate in a ‘selfie’ with two other dignitaries while at the memorial for late South African president Nelson Mandela, did eyes turn to an apparently stoic Michelle Obama, who did not appear to join in on the occasion.
Read/learn MORE at EURthisnthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here