*Some people can’t wait to jump on any opportunity to stereotype First Lady Michelle Obama … or African American women in general for that matter.
Never has there been a First Lady so “together” that some folks have it as their goal in life to bring her down a peg.
No sooner had the brouhaha surrounding the presidents’ ill-timed decision to participate in a ‘selfie’ with two other dignitaries while at the memorial for late South African president Nelson Mandela, did eyes turn to an apparently stoic Michelle Obama, who did not appear to join in on the occasion.
Read/learn MORE at EURthisnthat.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here