*TMZ is reporting that an ex-military woman claiming to be Mike Tyson’s mistress has been threatening to kill the boxing legend’s wife and family — this according to Tyson’s wife Kiki, who has just obtained a temporary restraining order.
Kiki Tyson filed the request for the restraining order in L.A., claiming a woman named Mickey Gordon has sent her more than 60 threatening emails in the last two years, and Kiki fears for her and her family’s safety.
Mrs. Tyson attached the alleged emails from Gordon in her restraining order request. Here are a few excerpts … and yes, the emails are all in caps:
— YOUR FRIEND TOLD YOU ONE DAY ONE OF THESE WOMEN ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN & YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT, WELL I’M THAT B**CH!!!
— YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS F**KING TWO YEARS OF TORTURE, I SWEAR YOU WILL ON YOUR MAMA & BABY GIRLS GRAVE YOU F**KING WILL!!!
— I WAS STRONG WHEN WE MET 20 YRS AGO & NOW I’M STRONGER … I WAS IN THE MILITARY, A DRILL SERGEANT IN THE WEAPONS FIELD, YOU KNOW WHAT THE F**K I’M ABOUT B**CH!!!
Kiki claims she’s never met Mickey Gordon before, and has no idea how the woman obtained her contact information. But in one of her emails, Gordon identifies herself as Kiki’s “husband’s mistress.” She also calls herself “Kiki’s nightmare.”
Gordon has since been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kiki, Mike, and their 2 children. Another hearing has been scheduled for next month to decide whether to make the TRO permanent.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here