*TMZ is reporting that an ex-military woman claiming to be Mike Tyson’s mistress has been threatening to kill the boxing legend’s wife and family — this according to Tyson’s wife Kiki, who has just obtained a temporary restraining order.
Kiki Tyson filed the request for the restraining order in L.A., claiming a woman named Mickey Gordon has sent her more than 60 threatening emails in the last two years, and Kiki fears for her and her family’s safety.
Mrs. Tyson attached the alleged emails from Gordon in her restraining order request. Here are a few excerpts … and yes, the emails are all in caps:
— YOUR FRIEND TOLD YOU ONE DAY ONE OF THESE WOMEN ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN & YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT, WELL I’M THAT B**CH!!!
— YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS F**KING TWO YEARS OF TORTURE, I SWEAR YOU WILL ON YOUR MAMA & BABY GIRLS GRAVE YOU F**KING WILL!!!
— I WAS STRONG WHEN WE MET 20 YRS AGO & NOW I’M STRONGER … I WAS IN THE MILITARY, A DRILL SERGEANT IN THE WEAPONS FIELD, YOU KNOW WHAT THE F**K I’M ABOUT B**CH!!!
Kiki claims she’s never met Mickey Gordon before, and has no idea how the woman obtained her contact information. But in one of her emails, Gordon identifies herself as Kiki’s “husband’s mistress.” She also calls herself “Kiki’s nightmare.”
Gordon has since been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kiki, Mike, and their 2 children. Another hearing has been scheduled for next month to decide whether to make the TRO permanent.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here