*Kelis has given us a couple bites of her upcoming album “FOOD,” her first release since signing to UK indie record label, Ninja Tune.
The follow up to her 2010 studio effort “Flesh Tone” will be laced with soul/alternative soundscapes entirely produced by TV On The Radio’s Dave Sitek, reports Billboard.
After teasing two tracks (“Jerk Ribs,” “Been Given A Morning’), Kelis announced that “FOOD” will be released on April 28.
“I’m really happy to be partnering with Ninja Tune on my new record. This is the album I’ve wanted to make for a long time and I want the team around me to be as excited and energetic about it as I am. I’m also very happy to be working with some of the most creative people in the industry,” she says via press release.
Listen to “Been Given a Morning” below.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here