*Right on the heels of the whole Megyn Kelly “Santa is just white” debacle, we learn that a high school teacher in New Mexico has been “disciplined” because he told a black student that “Santa is white.”
The remark came after students were informed that they could come to school dressed as Santa, an elf, or a reindeer; but when Christopher, the ninth grade son of Michael Rougier came to school in his Santa Claus outfit, his teacher said to him, ”Don’t you know Santa Claus is white? Why are you wearing that?”
Story continues at EURthisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here