*Right on the heels of the whole Megyn Kelly “Santa is just white” debacle, we learn that a high school teacher in New Mexico has been “disciplined” because he told a black student that “Santa is white.”
The remark came after students were informed that they could come to school dressed as Santa, an elf, or a reindeer; but when Christopher, the ninth grade son of Michael Rougier came to school in his Santa Claus outfit, his teacher said to him, ”Don’t you know Santa Claus is white? Why are you wearing that?”
Story continues at EURthisNthat.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here