*What are we to think here?
You mean to tell us that nine days after having twins, Kim Zolciak of “Don’t Be Tardy” fame has dropped the baby weight and slides into a size 4.
Uh uh! Girl what are you on, and can you give us some?
Zolciak, 35, took a selfie and text it to her eldest daughter, Brielle, 16, saying, “My belly is almost gone!!!” and “Damn u got good genes! Ur lucky.”
Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, welcomed daughter Kaia Rose and son Kane Ren on Nov. 25. Prior to the birth, Zolciak documented her growing belly on Instagram, including sharing a pic of her nearly full-term twin-size bump.
We’re telling you, whatever this woman didn she needs to bottle and sell it!
Her slim-down was almost instant. As a matter-of-fact, four days after the birth, Zolciak debuted her already petite physique when she and hubby took the twins to visit the pediatrician.
“They are doing awesome,” the reality star told photographers of the twins as she headed into the Lawrenceville, Ga., medical office Friday. “A lot easier than I thought, so far … but don’t speak too soon, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here