*What are we to think here?
You mean to tell us that nine days after having twins, Kim Zolciak of “Don’t Be Tardy” fame has dropped the baby weight and slides into a size 4.
Uh uh! Girl what are you on, and can you give us some?
Zolciak, 35, took a selfie and text it to her eldest daughter, Brielle, 16, saying, “My belly is almost gone!!!” and “Damn u got good genes! Ur lucky.”
Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, welcomed daughter Kaia Rose and son Kane Ren on Nov. 25. Prior to the birth, Zolciak documented her growing belly on Instagram, including sharing a pic of her nearly full-term twin-size bump.
We’re telling you, whatever this woman didn she needs to bottle and sell it!
Her slim-down was almost instant. As a matter-of-fact, four days after the birth, Zolciak debuted her already petite physique when she and hubby took the twins to visit the pediatrician.
“They are doing awesome,” the reality star told photographers of the twins as she headed into the Lawrenceville, Ga., medical office Friday. “A lot easier than I thought, so far … but don’t speak too soon, right?”
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here