*What are we to think here?
You mean to tell us that nine days after having twins, Kim Zolciak of “Don’t Be Tardy” fame has dropped the baby weight and slides into a size 4.
Uh uh! Girl what are you on, and can you give us some?
Zolciak, 35, took a selfie and text it to her eldest daughter, Brielle, 16, saying, “My belly is almost gone!!!” and “Damn u got good genes! Ur lucky.”
Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, welcomed daughter Kaia Rose and son Kane Ren on Nov. 25. Prior to the birth, Zolciak documented her growing belly on Instagram, including sharing a pic of her nearly full-term twin-size bump.
We’re telling you, whatever this woman didn she needs to bottle and sell it!
Her slim-down was almost instant. As a matter-of-fact, four days after the birth, Zolciak debuted her already petite physique when she and hubby took the twins to visit the pediatrician.
“They are doing awesome,” the reality star told photographers of the twins as she headed into the Lawrenceville, Ga., medical office Friday. “A lot easier than I thought, so far … but don’t speak too soon, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here