*What are we to think here?
You mean to tell us that nine days after having twins, Kim Zolciak of “Don’t Be Tardy” fame has dropped the baby weight and slides into a size 4.
Uh uh! Girl what are you on, and can you give us some?
Zolciak, 35, took a selfie and text it to her eldest daughter, Brielle, 16, saying, “My belly is almost gone!!!” and “Damn u got good genes! Ur lucky.”
Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, welcomed daughter Kaia Rose and son Kane Ren on Nov. 25. Prior to the birth, Zolciak documented her growing belly on Instagram, including sharing a pic of her nearly full-term twin-size bump.
We’re telling you, whatever this woman didn she needs to bottle and sell it!
Her slim-down was almost instant. As a matter-of-fact, four days after the birth, Zolciak debuted her already petite physique when she and hubby took the twins to visit the pediatrician.
“They are doing awesome,” the reality star told photographers of the twins as she headed into the Lawrenceville, Ga., medical office Friday. “A lot easier than I thought, so far … but don’t speak too soon, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here