*What are we to think here?
You mean to tell us that nine days after having twins, Kim Zolciak of “Don’t Be Tardy” fame has dropped the baby weight and slides into a size 4.
Uh uh! Girl what are you on, and can you give us some?
Zolciak, 35, took a selfie and text it to her eldest daughter, Brielle, 16, saying, “My belly is almost gone!!!” and “Damn u got good genes! Ur lucky.”
Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, welcomed daughter Kaia Rose and son Kane Ren on Nov. 25. Prior to the birth, Zolciak documented her growing belly on Instagram, including sharing a pic of her nearly full-term twin-size bump.
We’re telling you, whatever this woman didn she needs to bottle and sell it!
Her slim-down was almost instant. As a matter-of-fact, four days after the birth, Zolciak debuted her already petite physique when she and hubby took the twins to visit the pediatrician.
“They are doing awesome,” the reality star told photographers of the twins as she headed into the Lawrenceville, Ga., medical office Friday. “A lot easier than I thought, so far … but don’t speak too soon, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here