*The autopsy report has been released on Paul Walker.
It shows the actor died from combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.
Roger Rodas, Walker’s business partner, the man driving the vehicle in which both were killed on Saturday, died from multiple traumatic injuries.
On Tuesday, the LA County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner performed autopsies on the two men’s bodies. Both deaths were ruled accidents. A toxicology analysis is still pending.
Walker and Rodas died after a special-edition Porsche crashed into a light pole, two trees and a sign noting the street’s 45 m.p.h. speed limit.
According to an investigator, their car was going at least 90 mph when it crashed.
Walker was participating in the Reach Out WorldWide charity car show before he died. Friends say he was excited about the toys his charity was collecting for children affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and recent tornadoes in the Midwestern U.S.
Walker, one of the stars of the hit movie franchise “The Fast and the Furious,” was 40 and is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here