*The autopsy report has been released on Paul Walker.
It shows the actor died from combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.
Roger Rodas, Walker’s business partner, the man driving the vehicle in which both were killed on Saturday, died from multiple traumatic injuries.
On Tuesday, the LA County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner performed autopsies on the two men’s bodies. Both deaths were ruled accidents. A toxicology analysis is still pending.
Walker and Rodas died after a special-edition Porsche crashed into a light pole, two trees and a sign noting the street’s 45 m.p.h. speed limit.
According to an investigator, their car was going at least 90 mph when it crashed.
Walker was participating in the Reach Out WorldWide charity car show before he died. Friends say he was excited about the toys his charity was collecting for children affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and recent tornadoes in the Midwestern U.S.
Walker, one of the stars of the hit movie franchise “The Fast and the Furious,” was 40 and is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here