*The autopsy report has been released on Paul Walker.
It shows the actor died from combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.
Roger Rodas, Walker’s business partner, the man driving the vehicle in which both were killed on Saturday, died from multiple traumatic injuries.
On Tuesday, the LA County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner performed autopsies on the two men’s bodies. Both deaths were ruled accidents. A toxicology analysis is still pending.
Walker and Rodas died after a special-edition Porsche crashed into a light pole, two trees and a sign noting the street’s 45 m.p.h. speed limit.
According to an investigator, their car was going at least 90 mph when it crashed.
Walker was participating in the Reach Out WorldWide charity car show before he died. Friends say he was excited about the toys his charity was collecting for children affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and recent tornadoes in the Midwestern U.S.
Walker, one of the stars of the hit movie franchise “The Fast and the Furious,” was 40 and is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here