*The autopsy report has been released on Paul Walker.
It shows the actor died from combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.
Roger Rodas, Walker’s business partner, the man driving the vehicle in which both were killed on Saturday, died from multiple traumatic injuries.
On Tuesday, the LA County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner performed autopsies on the two men’s bodies. Both deaths were ruled accidents. A toxicology analysis is still pending.
Walker and Rodas died after a special-edition Porsche crashed into a light pole, two trees and a sign noting the street’s 45 m.p.h. speed limit.
According to an investigator, their car was going at least 90 mph when it crashed.
Walker was participating in the Reach Out WorldWide charity car show before he died. Friends say he was excited about the toys his charity was collecting for children affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and recent tornadoes in the Midwestern U.S.
Walker, one of the stars of the hit movie franchise “The Fast and the Furious,” was 40 and is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here