We’ll probably never fully know, but here are their immediate thoughts.
RELATED CONTENT: Paul Walker ‘The Fast and the Furious’ Star Killed in Auto Accident
Here’s what Vin Diesel posted to his Instagram page:
“Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace.”
“All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time,” Johnson tweeted. “We find our strength … in his light. Love you brother.”
Tyrese took to Instagram to share this message:
“My heart is hurting so bad. No one can make me believe this is real. Father God, I pray that you send clarity over this because I just don’t understand. My heart hurts. It’s broken. No one can convince me that this is real.”
Tyrese also appealed for prayer for Walker’s daughter and his family.
Rapper/actor Ludacris who also starred with Walker in the racing franchise added this rhyming caption via Instagram:
“Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers and our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P.”
It’s being reported that filming was currently underway for “Fast 7,” with Walker of course reprising his role as Brian O’Conner. It’ll be interesting to see how the studio, Universal, moves forward with the project
As we reported earlier, Paul Walker was killed in a fiery car crash after leaving a charity event Saturday afternoon. Walker was the passenger in the vehicle, and both he and the driver were killed after the car lost control and crashed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here