We’ll probably never fully know, but here are their immediate thoughts.
RELATED CONTENT: Paul Walker ‘The Fast and the Furious’ Star Killed in Auto Accident
Here’s what Vin Diesel posted to his Instagram page:
“Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace.”
“All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time,” Johnson tweeted. “We find our strength … in his light. Love you brother.”
Tyrese took to Instagram to share this message:
“My heart is hurting so bad. No one can make me believe this is real. Father God, I pray that you send clarity over this because I just don’t understand. My heart hurts. It’s broken. No one can convince me that this is real.”
Tyrese also appealed for prayer for Walker’s daughter and his family.
Rapper/actor Ludacris who also starred with Walker in the racing franchise added this rhyming caption via Instagram:
“Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers and our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P.”
It’s being reported that filming was currently underway for “Fast 7,” with Walker of course reprising his role as Brian O’Conner. It’ll be interesting to see how the studio, Universal, moves forward with the project
As we reported earlier, Paul Walker was killed in a fiery car crash after leaving a charity event Saturday afternoon. Walker was the passenger in the vehicle, and both he and the driver were killed after the car lost control and crashed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here