*Lamar Odom reportedly feels ”betrayed” by Khloé Kardashian.
The 34-year-old NBA player believes the reality show star, who filed for divorce from him last Friday (Dec. 13), began secretly hooking up with her rumored new man, Matt Kemp, long before they split.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: ”Lamar feels betrayed because Khloé was telling him she wanted to save the marriage and he was really trying to do so.
”He was far from the perfect husband, but Lamar genuinely thought there was a chance to save the relationship. Khloé always told Lamar she was only friends with Matt, but friends have been telling him that she had been hooking up with Kemp for months.”
The source also suggested that Lamar is even worried about the LA Dodgers player, who previously dated Rihanna, adding: ”Lamar hopes Matt doesn’t get sucked into the Kardashian world. He is a super cool and mellow guy and according to Lamar, Kris Jenner will destroy Matt if the relationship with Khloé continues.”
But sources close to Khloé, 29, insist she is too heartbroken to even think about dating, and that she and Matt are just friends.
Lamar, who was accused of cheating on his estranged wife on a regular basis by three different women over the past few months and of being addicted to cocaine for two years, has ”already moved on.”
The insider said that the former LA Clippers star, who is currently training for several hours a day in a bid to win back his place on the team, is focused on spending time with his children, Destiny, 15, and Lamar Jr., 11, as well as their mother, Liza Morales.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here