*On Tuesday, Rihanna announced via Twitter that she will be the face of French fashion label Balmain for its spring 2014 campaign. And of course, she shared some photos from her gig on Instagram.
In one (seen above), she’s clad in an all-denim number with gold embellishment.
In the second, the Grammy winner flaunts a robe-like pink coat, paired with gold cap-toe lace boots. [View after the jump.]
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” said Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
Previously Rihanna fronted a campaign for Armani Jeans.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here