*On Tuesday, Rihanna announced via Twitter that she will be the face of French fashion label Balmain for its spring 2014 campaign. And of course, she shared some photos from her gig on Instagram.
In one (seen above), she’s clad in an all-denim number with gold embellishment.
In the second, the Grammy winner flaunts a robe-like pink coat, paired with gold cap-toe lace boots. [View after the jump.]
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” said Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
Previously Rihanna fronted a campaign for Armani Jeans.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here