*On Tuesday, Rihanna announced via Twitter that she will be the face of French fashion label Balmain for its spring 2014 campaign. And of course, she shared some photos from her gig on Instagram.
In one (seen above), she’s clad in an all-denim number with gold embellishment.
In the second, the Grammy winner flaunts a robe-like pink coat, paired with gold cap-toe lace boots. [View after the jump.]
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” said Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
Previously Rihanna fronted a campaign for Armani Jeans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here