*On Tuesday, Rihanna announced via Twitter that she will be the face of French fashion label Balmain for its spring 2014 campaign. And of course, she shared some photos from her gig on Instagram.
In one (seen above), she’s clad in an all-denim number with gold embellishment.
In the second, the Grammy winner flaunts a robe-like pink coat, paired with gold cap-toe lace boots. [View after the jump.]
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” said Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
Previously Rihanna fronted a campaign for Armani Jeans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here