*On Tuesday, Rihanna announced via Twitter that she will be the face of French fashion label Balmain for its spring 2014 campaign. And of course, she shared some photos from her gig on Instagram.
In one (seen above), she’s clad in an all-denim number with gold embellishment.
In the second, the Grammy winner flaunts a robe-like pink coat, paired with gold cap-toe lace boots. [View after the jump.]
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” said Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
Previously Rihanna fronted a campaign for Armani Jeans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here