*Ron Isley has a career in the music industry that has lasted over five decades thanks to collaborations from the likes of Kelly Price, Chante Moore and his most famous contributor, R. Kelly.
Even with a career as decorated as his, Ron has no plans of letting up as of yet. He has plans to release an upcoming project this year to keep his creative streak going.
It seems that serving a three-year prison sentence for tax evasion put things in greater perspective for the 72-year-old. Since the end of his term, he has been working at a constant rate on new work and material.
“We’ve been recording for about a year and a half now,” Isley recalled. “I wanted to make sure that when I came back, that it would be a bang.”
Embarking on his musical journey back in the 1960’s, Isley has been a long time voice in the game along with his group The Isley Brothers.
Check out what else Mr. Isley had to say in the video:
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here