*Ron Isley has a career in the music industry that has lasted over five decades thanks to collaborations from the likes of Kelly Price, Chante Moore and his most famous contributor, R. Kelly.
Even with a career as decorated as his, Ron has no plans of letting up as of yet. He has plans to release an upcoming project this year to keep his creative streak going.
It seems that serving a three-year prison sentence for tax evasion put things in greater perspective for the 72-year-old. Since the end of his term, he has been working at a constant rate on new work and material.
“We’ve been recording for about a year and a half now,” Isley recalled. “I wanted to make sure that when I came back, that it would be a bang.”
Embarking on his musical journey back in the 1960’s, Isley has been a long time voice in the game along with his group The Isley Brothers.
Check out what else Mr. Isley had to say in the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here