*Ron Isley has a career in the music industry that has lasted over five decades thanks to collaborations from the likes of Kelly Price, Chante Moore and his most famous contributor, R. Kelly.
Even with a career as decorated as his, Ron has no plans of letting up as of yet. He has plans to release an upcoming project this year to keep his creative streak going.
It seems that serving a three-year prison sentence for tax evasion put things in greater perspective for the 72-year-old. Since the end of his term, he has been working at a constant rate on new work and material.
“We’ve been recording for about a year and a half now,” Isley recalled. “I wanted to make sure that when I came back, that it would be a bang.”
Embarking on his musical journey back in the 1960’s, Isley has been a long time voice in the game along with his group The Isley Brothers.
Check out what else Mr. Isley had to say in the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here