*Ron Isley has a career in the music industry that has lasted over five decades thanks to collaborations from the likes of Kelly Price, Chante Moore and his most famous contributor, R. Kelly.
Even with a career as decorated as his, Ron has no plans of letting up as of yet. He has plans to release an upcoming project this year to keep his creative streak going.
It seems that serving a three-year prison sentence for tax evasion put things in greater perspective for the 72-year-old. Since the end of his term, he has been working at a constant rate on new work and material.
“We’ve been recording for about a year and a half now,” Isley recalled. “I wanted to make sure that when I came back, that it would be a bang.”
Embarking on his musical journey back in the 1960’s, Isley has been a long time voice in the game along with his group The Isley Brothers.
Check out what else Mr. Isley had to say in the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here