*Ron Isley has a career in the music industry that has lasted over five decades thanks to collaborations from the likes of Kelly Price, Chante Moore and his most famous contributor, R. Kelly.
Even with a career as decorated as his, Ron has no plans of letting up as of yet. He has plans to release an upcoming project this year to keep his creative streak going.
It seems that serving a three-year prison sentence for tax evasion put things in greater perspective for the 72-year-old. Since the end of his term, he has been working at a constant rate on new work and material.
“We’ve been recording for about a year and a half now,” Isley recalled. “I wanted to make sure that when I came back, that it would be a bang.”
Embarking on his musical journey back in the 1960’s, Isley has been a long time voice in the game along with his group The Isley Brothers.
Check out what else Mr. Isley had to say in the video:
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here