*It looks to be the start of a bromance.
Secretary of State John Kerry initiated a pound exchange with Snoop Dogg during a recent event at the White House.
The rapper proudly posted a video of the moment on his Instagram account Thursday, showing him at a reception for the Kennedy Center honorees earlier this month.
In the clip, he and Kerry are having a conversation that was punctuated by a double pound and a chuckle before the Secretary of State walked away.
The caption under the video reads “Boss life. me n john Kerry at d white house !!!”
Kerry then posted on the Department Of State’s Twitter: “Between us we’ve sold 30 million-JK” with a link to Snoop’s Instagram video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here