*It looks to be the start of a bromance.
Secretary of State John Kerry initiated a pound exchange with Snoop Dogg during a recent event at the White House.
The rapper proudly posted a video of the moment on his Instagram account Thursday, showing him at a reception for the Kennedy Center honorees earlier this month.
In the clip, he and Kerry are having a conversation that was punctuated by a double pound and a chuckle before the Secretary of State walked away.
The caption under the video reads “Boss life. me n john Kerry at d white house !!!”
Kerry then posted on the Department Of State’s Twitter: “Between us we’ve sold 30 million-JK” with a link to Snoop’s Instagram video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here