*It looks to be the start of a bromance.
Secretary of State John Kerry initiated a pound exchange with Snoop Dogg during a recent event at the White House.
The rapper proudly posted a video of the moment on his Instagram account Thursday, showing him at a reception for the Kennedy Center honorees earlier this month.
In the clip, he and Kerry are having a conversation that was punctuated by a double pound and a chuckle before the Secretary of State walked away.
The caption under the video reads “Boss life. me n john Kerry at d white house !!!”
Kerry then posted on the Department Of State’s Twitter: “Between us we’ve sold 30 million-JK” with a link to Snoop’s Instagram video.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here