*It looks to be the start of a bromance.
Secretary of State John Kerry initiated a pound exchange with Snoop Dogg during a recent event at the White House.
The rapper proudly posted a video of the moment on his Instagram account Thursday, showing him at a reception for the Kennedy Center honorees earlier this month.
In the clip, he and Kerry are having a conversation that was punctuated by a double pound and a chuckle before the Secretary of State walked away.
The caption under the video reads “Boss life. me n john Kerry at d white house !!!”
Kerry then posted on the Department Of State’s Twitter: “Between us we’ve sold 30 million-JK” with a link to Snoop’s Instagram video.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here