TMZ references new legal documents in which Shaunie claims that Shaq is blocking her new reality show out of spite in light of failed attempts at getting his own reality show off the ground. Although Shaq calls the claims as false, Shaunie counters, saying her ex-husband is OK with her show as long as she gives him $1 million.
Needless to say, Shaunie don’t play that as she’s been trying to get a judge to effectively give the go-ahead for her to put her four kids in her reality show. Needless to say, Shaq is strongly against that.
The legal documents state that Shaq’s refusal of Shaunie’s show stems from the three times he tried and failed to do a reality show with his kids. Sources close to Shaq tell TMZ that Shaunie’s claims are not true and if a network wanted a reality show … he’s way more marketable than Shaunie.
The bottom line with the reality show is that Shaunie supposedly needs to do the series to pay the bills since she gets no alimony from Shaq. TMZ disputes her claim as it learned that Shaq pays Shaunie $100,000 a month in child support for their kids. Despite Shaunie saying that Shaq doesn’t care about the kids and he only sees them 8-10 times a year , the sports legend’s sources say the former Mrs. O’Neal is lying as Shaq sees the kids “plenty” and is very involved in their school.
In the meanwhile, Shaunie’s bid to do the show will be the focus of a hearing that will be held late next month. The timing for the proceeding conflicts with filming for Shaunie’s reality show which is set to begin the first week of January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here