That means Shaunie would have to do an end run via the courts and that went down this morning, but that didn’t go her way, either.
Apparently Shaunie wanted the judge to rule in her favor without a hearing, but Shaq’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, convinced the judge there was no rush and a hearing was necessary, but that takes time. Can you say classic stall tactic?
As TMZ first reported, Shaq, who has joint custody, has been warring with Shaunie over the reality show, insisting ubiquitous cameras at home would be a terrible distraction for their 4 kids … some of whom are already struggling in school. He’s also worried the show will portray Shaunie and the kids in a negative light.
Shaunie has insisted the show will be wholesome family fun, but with scandal-hungry producers breathing down Shaunie’s neck and her own cat-fighting track record on “Basketball Wives,” Shaq isn’t convinced.
With filming for the reality show is scheduled to begin in January, the pressure is clearly on Shaunie to get the big fella to relent. Good luck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Ray Lewis' Son Arrested, Charged with Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Malik Yoba Warns Against Playing God with Sci-Fi 'Paradox' Pic [EUR Exclusive]
- Ballerina Misty Copeland Gets Her Own Barbie Doll (WATCH)
- Beyoncé’s Supposedly Been Calling Rachel Roy ‘Becky’ for Years: Report
- Fox News & HuffPost Journos Knuckle Up at White House Dinner
- Carly Fiorina Falls Off Stage & Ted Cruz Ignores Her (WATCH)
- Prince’s Temporary Estate Managers Stumble upon Musical Treasure
- Klan Leader on Trump: 'A Lot of what He Believes, We Believe in'
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here