That means Shaunie would have to do an end run via the courts and that went down this morning, but that didn’t go her way, either.
Apparently Shaunie wanted the judge to rule in her favor without a hearing, but Shaq’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, convinced the judge there was no rush and a hearing was necessary, but that takes time. Can you say classic stall tactic?
As TMZ first reported, Shaq, who has joint custody, has been warring with Shaunie over the reality show, insisting ubiquitous cameras at home would be a terrible distraction for their 4 kids … some of whom are already struggling in school. He’s also worried the show will portray Shaunie and the kids in a negative light.
Shaunie has insisted the show will be wholesome family fun, but with scandal-hungry producers breathing down Shaunie’s neck and her own cat-fighting track record on “Basketball Wives,” Shaq isn’t convinced.
With filming for the reality show is scheduled to begin in January, the pressure is clearly on Shaunie to get the big fella to relent. Good luck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here