That means Shaunie would have to do an end run via the courts and that went down this morning, but that didn’t go her way, either.
Apparently Shaunie wanted the judge to rule in her favor without a hearing, but Shaq’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, convinced the judge there was no rush and a hearing was necessary, but that takes time. Can you say classic stall tactic?
As TMZ first reported, Shaq, who has joint custody, has been warring with Shaunie over the reality show, insisting ubiquitous cameras at home would be a terrible distraction for their 4 kids … some of whom are already struggling in school. He’s also worried the show will portray Shaunie and the kids in a negative light.
Shaunie has insisted the show will be wholesome family fun, but with scandal-hungry producers breathing down Shaunie’s neck and her own cat-fighting track record on “Basketball Wives,” Shaq isn’t convinced.
With filming for the reality show is scheduled to begin in January, the pressure is clearly on Shaunie to get the big fella to relent. Good luck.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here