That means Shaunie would have to do an end run via the courts and that went down this morning, but that didn’t go her way, either.
Apparently Shaunie wanted the judge to rule in her favor without a hearing, but Shaq’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, convinced the judge there was no rush and a hearing was necessary, but that takes time. Can you say classic stall tactic?
As TMZ first reported, Shaq, who has joint custody, has been warring with Shaunie over the reality show, insisting ubiquitous cameras at home would be a terrible distraction for their 4 kids … some of whom are already struggling in school. He’s also worried the show will portray Shaunie and the kids in a negative light.
Shaunie has insisted the show will be wholesome family fun, but with scandal-hungry producers breathing down Shaunie’s neck and her own cat-fighting track record on “Basketball Wives,” Shaq isn’t convinced.
With filming for the reality show is scheduled to begin in January, the pressure is clearly on Shaunie to get the big fella to relent. Good luck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here