That means Shaunie would have to do an end run via the courts and that went down this morning, but that didn’t go her way, either.
Apparently Shaunie wanted the judge to rule in her favor without a hearing, but Shaq’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, convinced the judge there was no rush and a hearing was necessary, but that takes time. Can you say classic stall tactic?
As TMZ first reported, Shaq, who has joint custody, has been warring with Shaunie over the reality show, insisting ubiquitous cameras at home would be a terrible distraction for their 4 kids … some of whom are already struggling in school. He’s also worried the show will portray Shaunie and the kids in a negative light.
Shaunie has insisted the show will be wholesome family fun, but with scandal-hungry producers breathing down Shaunie’s neck and her own cat-fighting track record on “Basketball Wives,” Shaq isn’t convinced.
With filming for the reality show is scheduled to begin in January, the pressure is clearly on Shaunie to get the big fella to relent. Good luck.
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here