*Hey y’all! It’s Kimberly from “Kimberly Gossip.”
I’ll have a complete Soul Train Awards 2013 recap for you soon, but I wanted to hurry up and give MADD kudos to the ending of the “Soul Train Awards 2013,” which trumped the entire show!
Anthony Anderson was like, “Big Daddy Kane, take us home!” Big Daddy came out spitting a few old school bars, and then broke out into a fly ass dance routine with his two backup dancers.
Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh took it all the way back to when music was good and fun …. “The Show!” Oh my God! Slick Rick was fresh and clean rocking his pink fit and pink eye patch.
Dougie looked like he drinks from the fountain of youth, barely aging at all, though its been damn near 30 years since the show was originally released to the masses on August 13, 1985.
The people in the audience were rocking, dancing, rapping, clapping, and enjoying the old school artists, who really did give us a “Show!”
If you missed the awards, check out the encore showing on Tuesday, December 3 at 7pm/6c on BET and Centric.
More to come …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here