*Hey y’all! It’s Kimberly from “Kimberly Gossip.”
I’ll have a complete Soul Train Awards 2013 recap for you soon, but I wanted to hurry up and give MADD kudos to the ending of the “Soul Train Awards 2013,” which trumped the entire show!
Anthony Anderson was like, “Big Daddy Kane, take us home!” Big Daddy came out spitting a few old school bars, and then broke out into a fly ass dance routine with his two backup dancers.
Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh took it all the way back to when music was good and fun …. “The Show!” Oh my God! Slick Rick was fresh and clean rocking his pink fit and pink eye patch.
Dougie looked like he drinks from the fountain of youth, barely aging at all, though its been damn near 30 years since the show was originally released to the masses on August 13, 1985.
The people in the audience were rocking, dancing, rapping, clapping, and enjoying the old school artists, who really did give us a “Show!”
If you missed the awards, check out the encore showing on Tuesday, December 3 at 7pm/6c on BET and Centric.
More to come …
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here