*Hey y’all! It’s Kimberly from “Kimberly Gossip.”
I’ll have a complete Soul Train Awards 2013 recap for you soon, but I wanted to hurry up and give MADD kudos to the ending of the “Soul Train Awards 2013,” which trumped the entire show!
Anthony Anderson was like, “Big Daddy Kane, take us home!” Big Daddy came out spitting a few old school bars, and then broke out into a fly ass dance routine with his two backup dancers.
Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh took it all the way back to when music was good and fun …. “The Show!” Oh my God! Slick Rick was fresh and clean rocking his pink fit and pink eye patch.
Dougie looked like he drinks from the fountain of youth, barely aging at all, though its been damn near 30 years since the show was originally released to the masses on August 13, 1985.
The people in the audience were rocking, dancing, rapping, clapping, and enjoying the old school artists, who really did give us a “Show!”
If you missed the awards, check out the encore showing on Tuesday, December 3 at 7pm/6c on BET and Centric.
More to come …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here