The first question that popped into our head was HOW? It’s not like she has a man. We know Walter isn’t interested or qualified.
Sure, there are plenty of guys more than willing to do the deed, but would they want anyone to know? On the other hand, should Phaedra be re-worried about Apollo and Kenya hooking up?
OK, that last thought was just our imagination trippin’. There’s no way that would ever happen, right? 🙂
Alright, here’s the deal. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 42, says she hopes to be pregnant within the next six months.
“I plan on having a baby next year,” Moore told Life & Style in a recent interview. And here’s the answer to the big question. She says she’s going to reach her goal whether or not a man is in the picture.
“I am going to do in vitro,” she said. “I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!”
Uh oh, we didn’t see this one coming, forget Walter and Apollo, Moore listed her gay bestie Miss Lawrence as a possible sperm donor as well as her yet-to-be-identified mystery man.
Whaaaat?! Who?! Now, it’s hard to take her seriously. Anyway, she says if Miss Lawrence doesn’t want to have a baby …
“I have some options… I wouldn’t mind having a modern family.”
OK, we’re through with this story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here