The first question that popped into our head was HOW? It’s not like she has a man. We know Walter isn’t interested or qualified.
Sure, there are plenty of guys more than willing to do the deed, but would they want anyone to know? On the other hand, should Phaedra be re-worried about Apollo and Kenya hooking up?
OK, that last thought was just our imagination trippin’. There’s no way that would ever happen, right? 🙂
Alright, here’s the deal. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 42, says she hopes to be pregnant within the next six months.
“I plan on having a baby next year,” Moore told Life & Style in a recent interview. And here’s the answer to the big question. She says she’s going to reach her goal whether or not a man is in the picture.
“I am going to do in vitro,” she said. “I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!”
Uh oh, we didn’t see this one coming, forget Walter and Apollo, Moore listed her gay bestie Miss Lawrence as a possible sperm donor as well as her yet-to-be-identified mystery man.
Whaaaat?! Who?! Now, it’s hard to take her seriously. Anyway, she says if Miss Lawrence doesn’t want to have a baby …
“I have some options… I wouldn’t mind having a modern family.”
OK, we’re through with this story.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here