The first question that popped into our head was HOW? It’s not like she has a man. We know Walter isn’t interested or qualified.
Sure, there are plenty of guys more than willing to do the deed, but would they want anyone to know? On the other hand, should Phaedra be re-worried about Apollo and Kenya hooking up?
OK, that last thought was just our imagination trippin’. There’s no way that would ever happen, right?
Alright, here’s the deal. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 42, says she hopes to be pregnant within the next six months.
“I plan on having a baby next year,” Moore told Life & Style in a recent interview. And here’s the answer to the big question. She says she’s going to reach her goal whether or not a man is in the picture.
“I am going to do in vitro,” she said. “I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!”
Uh oh, we didn’t see this one coming, forget Walter and Apollo, Moore listed her gay bestie Miss Lawrence as a possible sperm donor as well as her yet-to-be-identified mystery man.
Whaaaat?! Who?! Now, it’s hard to take her seriously. Anyway, she says if Miss Lawrence doesn’t want to have a baby …
“I have some options… I wouldn’t mind having a modern family.”
OK, we’re through with this story.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here