*Pam Grier is about to return to her action roots in a new drama for Entertainment One.
The untitled project follows an ex-Homeland Security agent (Grier) who is pulled out of retirement to lead a young but highly qualified team of “shoot first, ask questions later” agents. They are on a trail of homegrown domestic terrorists who have set about to bring anarchy to the heartland of the United States and have to stop them before it is too late.
Think “Homeland” meets “Foxy Brown.”
The script will be written by Bennie Richburg, who recently collaborated with Grier on the adaptation of her memoir “Foxy: My Life in Three Acts,” which Richburg also wrote.
Grier, who starred on Showtime’s “The L Word,” will also serve as a producer on the show.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here