*It was a good night for ATL’s King of Hip Hop, T.I. as he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book, “Book of Kings Vol. 1” presented by AKOO Clothing Company.
The celebration took place at Pillars 38 in New York on Wednesday night. Several of his fine celebrity friends showed up, including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem DeVaughn, Bun B, Amazin Amie, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharen Carpenter and Problem came to pop bottles and celebrate.
While guests enjoyed Hennessy cocktails, a full art and fashion gallery brought the pages of T.I.’s book to life.
“Book of Kings Vol. 1,” which was exclusively shot by photographer Mark Atkinson, was produced to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers in the pop culture.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here