*It was a good night for ATL’s King of Hip Hop, T.I. as he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book, “Book of Kings Vol. 1” presented by AKOO Clothing Company.
The celebration took place at Pillars 38 in New York on Wednesday night. Several of his fine celebrity friends showed up, including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem DeVaughn, Bun B, Amazin Amie, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharen Carpenter and Problem came to pop bottles and celebrate.
While guests enjoyed Hennessy cocktails, a full art and fashion gallery brought the pages of T.I.’s book to life.
“Book of Kings Vol. 1,” which was exclusively shot by photographer Mark Atkinson, was produced to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers in the pop culture.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here