*It was a good night for ATL’s King of Hip Hop, T.I. as he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book, “Book of Kings Vol. 1” presented by AKOO Clothing Company.
The celebration took place at Pillars 38 in New York on Wednesday night. Several of his fine celebrity friends showed up, including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem DeVaughn, Bun B, Amazin Amie, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharen Carpenter and Problem came to pop bottles and celebrate.
While guests enjoyed Hennessy cocktails, a full art and fashion gallery brought the pages of T.I.’s book to life.
“Book of Kings Vol. 1,” which was exclusively shot by photographer Mark Atkinson, was produced to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers in the pop culture.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here