*It was a good night for ATL’s King of Hip Hop, T.I. as he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book, “Book of Kings Vol. 1” presented by AKOO Clothing Company.
The celebration took place at Pillars 38 in New York on Wednesday night. Several of his fine celebrity friends showed up, including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem DeVaughn, Bun B, Amazin Amie, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharen Carpenter and Problem came to pop bottles and celebrate.
While guests enjoyed Hennessy cocktails, a full art and fashion gallery brought the pages of T.I.’s book to life.
“Book of Kings Vol. 1,” which was exclusively shot by photographer Mark Atkinson, was produced to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers in the pop culture.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here