*It was a good night for ATL’s King of Hip Hop, T.I. as he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book, “Book of Kings Vol. 1” presented by AKOO Clothing Company.
The celebration took place at Pillars 38 in New York on Wednesday night. Several of his fine celebrity friends showed up, including Tyson Beckford, Yo Gotti, Gloria Govan, Sway, Maino, Bow Wow, Angela Yee, Rico Love, Emily B., Raheem DeVaughn, Bun B, Amazin Amie, Jonathan Mannion, Sue Tsai, Sharen Carpenter and Problem came to pop bottles and celebrate.
While guests enjoyed Hennessy cocktails, a full art and fashion gallery brought the pages of T.I.’s book to life.
“Book of Kings Vol. 1,” which was exclusively shot by photographer Mark Atkinson, was produced to celebrate fashion, art, photography, music and lifestyle through trailblazers in the pop culture.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here