*Terrence Howard is reportedly a married man.
The actor, currently starring in “The Best Man Holiday,” is said to have exchanged vows with his girlfriend Miranda sometime this fall. Howard hinted they were husband and wife at “The Best Man Holiday” premiere last month, when they arrived wearing matching bands on their ring fingers.
Now reports are surfacing in which unnamed sources reportedly confirm that the two are indeed married, with one insider telling media outlets, “He only knew her for about a month!”
Howard has been married three times before – twice to the same woman, Lori McCommas.
Earlier this year, he was ordered to stay away from another ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, after she alleged he had attacked her during a family vacation in Costa Rica. Howard maintains he was the victim, stating Ghent attacked him with pepper spray and struck his adult daughter.
Ghent and Howard finalized their divorce in May.
The actor has yet to confirm the latest marriage reports.
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here