*Terrence Howard is reportedly a married man.
The actor, currently starring in “The Best Man Holiday,” is said to have exchanged vows with his girlfriend Miranda sometime this fall. Howard hinted they were husband and wife at “The Best Man Holiday” premiere last month, when they arrived wearing matching bands on their ring fingers.
Now reports are surfacing in which unnamed sources reportedly confirm that the two are indeed married, with one insider telling media outlets, “He only knew her for about a month!”
Howard has been married three times before – twice to the same woman, Lori McCommas.
Earlier this year, he was ordered to stay away from another ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, after she alleged he had attacked her during a family vacation in Costa Rica. Howard maintains he was the victim, stating Ghent attacked him with pepper spray and struck his adult daughter.
Ghent and Howard finalized their divorce in May.
The actor has yet to confirm the latest marriage reports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here