*Terrence Howard is reportedly a married man.
The actor, currently starring in “The Best Man Holiday,” is said to have exchanged vows with his girlfriend Miranda sometime this fall. Howard hinted they were husband and wife at “The Best Man Holiday” premiere last month, when they arrived wearing matching bands on their ring fingers.
Now reports are surfacing in which unnamed sources reportedly confirm that the two are indeed married, with one insider telling media outlets, “He only knew her for about a month!”
Howard has been married three times before – twice to the same woman, Lori McCommas.
Earlier this year, he was ordered to stay away from another ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, after she alleged he had attacked her during a family vacation in Costa Rica. Howard maintains he was the victim, stating Ghent attacked him with pepper spray and struck his adult daughter.
Ghent and Howard finalized their divorce in May.
The actor has yet to confirm the latest marriage reports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here