*Terrence Howard is reportedly a married man.
The actor, currently starring in “The Best Man Holiday,” is said to have exchanged vows with his girlfriend Miranda sometime this fall. Howard hinted they were husband and wife at “The Best Man Holiday” premiere last month, when they arrived wearing matching bands on their ring fingers.
Now reports are surfacing in which unnamed sources reportedly confirm that the two are indeed married, with one insider telling media outlets, “He only knew her for about a month!”
Howard has been married three times before – twice to the same woman, Lori McCommas.
Earlier this year, he was ordered to stay away from another ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, after she alleged he had attacked her during a family vacation in Costa Rica. Howard maintains he was the victim, stating Ghent attacked him with pepper spray and struck his adult daughter.
Ghent and Howard finalized their divorce in May.
The actor has yet to confirm the latest marriage reports.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here