*Terrence Howard is reportedly a married man.
The actor, currently starring in “The Best Man Holiday,” is said to have exchanged vows with his girlfriend Miranda sometime this fall. Howard hinted they were husband and wife at “The Best Man Holiday” premiere last month, when they arrived wearing matching bands on their ring fingers.
Now reports are surfacing in which unnamed sources reportedly confirm that the two are indeed married, with one insider telling media outlets, “He only knew her for about a month!”
Howard has been married three times before – twice to the same woman, Lori McCommas.
Earlier this year, he was ordered to stay away from another ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, after she alleged he had attacked her during a family vacation in Costa Rica. Howard maintains he was the victim, stating Ghent attacked him with pepper spray and struck his adult daughter.
Ghent and Howard finalized their divorce in May.
The actor has yet to confirm the latest marriage reports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here