*On Saturday, December 14th, Foxx Follies Films presents the premier film festival screening of Tommy Ford in “The Club – To Be Forgiven, We Must Learn To Forgive” – a comedic sneak peak into the world of fantasy vs. reality.
Ford portrays Reverend Lamont Holmes Jr., the pastor of a well known Church in the community. He is married, but has been accused of having extra marital affairs, so he seeks treatment for his sexual addiction. In his search to find help, he discovers an “Organization” that has evil ways of its own and finds out that its motto is Once a Hound Always a Hound. Find out what else the Reverend discovers when he visits THE CLUB. You may decide to change your ways too! BOOM SHAKA LAKA BOOM!
“The Club” is featured as part of the 20th Annual African American Film Marketplace and S.E. Manly Short Film Showcase. Directed by the multi-talented Ian Foxx, the film also stars Stacy Francis, Bill Lee Brown, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Miguel Gaetan, Dan Thiel, and introduces Tanjareen Martin.
An actor himself who has appeared in several productions, Foxx is a native Detroiter with over 40 years in the entertainment business. He began his career in New York City where he studied acting at HB Studios and the Senior Academy of Drama. He made his acting debut in the New York Shakespeare Public Theatre’s production of “Kumaliza.” About “The Club” Foxx says “It was selected as one of the top films of the festival.”
“The Club” will run at 5:30PM at Raleigh Studios, 5300 Melrose Avenue, Hollywood, CA. Tickets are $15.00 per block of films
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here