*Rapper Tyga is on a mission to help an ailing fan find a kidney donor.
The “Rack City” artist met 16-year-old Isael Lopez during a recent visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and was so moved by the teen’s story that he has rushed to help.
Tyga posted the above photo of Lopez on Instagram, writing, “Spent my day today with one of my biggest fans Isael Lopez, a 16 year old Los Angeles Children’s Hospital patient who is in need of a kidney transplant. He helped me give holiday gifts to teens and tots battling cancer. Call 323-361-5454 to find out if you are a kidney match for Isael. www.donatelife.net.” (More pics after the jump.)
Lopez has already had 20 surgeries in his lifetime, reports Vibe. This week his dream of meeting Tyga came true when the artist paid him a visit and took him around to pass out gifts to some 60 children with rare cancer and blood diseases. (See photo above.)
Lopez thinks the world of Tyga because he is a “good singer and also inspired me to write and compose music, but most of all because he is a good person to his fans.”
View more pics from Tyga’s visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here