*Rapper Tyga is on a mission to help an ailing fan find a kidney donor.
The “Rack City” artist met 16-year-old Isael Lopez during a recent visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and was so moved by the teen’s story that he has rushed to help.
Tyga posted the above photo of Lopez on Instagram, writing, “Spent my day today with one of my biggest fans Isael Lopez, a 16 year old Los Angeles Children’s Hospital patient who is in need of a kidney transplant. He helped me give holiday gifts to teens and tots battling cancer. Call 323-361-5454 to find out if you are a kidney match for Isael. www.donatelife.net.” (More pics after the jump.)
Lopez has already had 20 surgeries in his lifetime, reports Vibe. This week his dream of meeting Tyga came true when the artist paid him a visit and took him around to pass out gifts to some 60 children with rare cancer and blood diseases. (See photo above.)
Lopez thinks the world of Tyga because he is a “good singer and also inspired me to write and compose music, but most of all because he is a good person to his fans.”
View more pics from Tyga’s visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles below.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here