*Rapper Tyga is on a mission to help an ailing fan find a kidney donor.
The “Rack City” artist met 16-year-old Isael Lopez during a recent visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and was so moved by the teen’s story that he has rushed to help.
Tyga posted the above photo of Lopez on Instagram, writing, “Spent my day today with one of my biggest fans Isael Lopez, a 16 year old Los Angeles Children’s Hospital patient who is in need of a kidney transplant. He helped me give holiday gifts to teens and tots battling cancer. Call 323-361-5454 to find out if you are a kidney match for Isael. www.donatelife.net.” (More pics after the jump.)
Lopez has already had 20 surgeries in his lifetime, reports Vibe. This week his dream of meeting Tyga came true when the artist paid him a visit and took him around to pass out gifts to some 60 children with rare cancer and blood diseases. (See photo above.)
Lopez thinks the world of Tyga because he is a “good singer and also inspired me to write and compose music, but most of all because he is a good person to his fans.”
View more pics from Tyga’s visit to Children’s Center for Cancer & Blood Diseases at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here