*Movie mogul Tyler Perry is so excited about holding auditions for an upcoming project on the 2014 Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage cruise that he took it to national TV on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“What is this about you holding auditions on a cruise ship?” asks Leno.
“Tom Joyner does this cruise every year to raise money for colleges and what was so fantastic about it is, he said this year, we’re gonna have someone be on your show. So let them come and audition. Come on the cruise and let these people audition,” Perry explains.
Celebrating its fifteenth year the Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage continues the Ultimate Party with a Purpose®, supporting students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities setting sail March 16th, from Miami, Florida.
For eight days and seven nights, almost three thousand passengers will be on board the Carnival Conquest with some of the most fantastic artists in soul music from today and yesterday including Kem, Robin Thicke, Nelly, Charlie Wilson, John Legend, Ice Cube, George Clinton, Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, and Ralph Tresvant, Shaggy, Chante Moore, and comedian Katt Williams.
For more information and to book a cabin on the Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage cruise go to www.fantasticvoyage.blackamericaweb.com or call 972-980-SAIL (7245).
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here