*Tyrese Gibson paid a visit to the site of Paul Walker’s fatal crash and could not hold back his emotions.
Gibson, who starred with Walker in the “Fast & Furious” film franchise, joined distraught fans Sunday at the 28300 block of Rye Canyon Loop in Valencia, Calif., where Walker died in a fiery car accident the day before. The spot has been adorned with flowers and other mementos in honor of the late actor.
While walking around the site, Gibson broke down in tears and visibly struggled to keep his emotions under control.
Gibson also paid tribute with a slew of tweets linking to Instagram photos and videos as he shared his memories with his nearly 3 million Twitter followers. Among his tweets:
In its only statement so far on the accident that killed Walker, 40, and the driver of the car, distributor Universal Pictures made no mention of changing the release date or the content of the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie, due July 11.
“Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the Fast & Furious films, and to countless fans,” the studio said.
Chief among them: co-star Vin Diesel, who acts as spokesman and producer of the series and may hold the future of the franchise in his hands. This weekend, Diesel posted a picture of him and Walker arm-in-arm on Instagram with the caption: “Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here