*Tyrese Gibson paid a visit to the site of Paul Walker’s fatal crash and could not hold back his emotions.
Gibson, who starred with Walker in the “Fast & Furious” film franchise, joined distraught fans Sunday at the 28300 block of Rye Canyon Loop in Valencia, Calif., where Walker died in a fiery car accident the day before. The spot has been adorned with flowers and other mementos in honor of the late actor.
While walking around the site, Gibson broke down in tears and visibly struggled to keep his emotions under control.
Gibson also paid tribute with a slew of tweets linking to Instagram photos and videos as he shared his memories with his nearly 3 million Twitter followers. Among his tweets:
In its only statement so far on the accident that killed Walker, 40, and the driver of the car, distributor Universal Pictures made no mention of changing the release date or the content of the seventh “Fast & Furious” movie, due July 11.
“Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the Fast & Furious films, and to countless fans,” the studio said.
Chief among them: co-star Vin Diesel, who acts as spokesman and producer of the series and may hold the future of the franchise in his hands. This weekend, Diesel posted a picture of him and Walker arm-in-arm on Instagram with the caption: “Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here