*Police investigating the death of KayO Redd, the younger brother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame, say the evidence points to a self-inflicted gunshot wound, reports TMZ.
Police in Henry County, Georgia say the body of KayO, born Caodes Scott, was discovered last night in the subdivision where he lived.
Waka’s mother and hip-hop manager Debra Antney confirmed the death on Twitter with the message, “I just lost another son.” Antney also had a son who died in a car accident when Waka was 13 years old.
Waka tweeted a message yesterday, saying “Ya Big Brother love you Kayo.”
The autopsy will be conducted later today, according to TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here