*Police investigating the death of KayO Redd, the younger brother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame, say the evidence points to a self-inflicted gunshot wound, reports TMZ.
Police in Henry County, Georgia say the body of KayO, born Caodes Scott, was discovered last night in the subdivision where he lived.
Waka’s mother and hip-hop manager Debra Antney confirmed the death on Twitter with the message, “I just lost another son.” Antney also had a son who died in a car accident when Waka was 13 years old.
Waka tweeted a message yesterday, saying “Ya Big Brother love you Kayo.”
The autopsy will be conducted later today, according to TMZ.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here