*Comedian Wanda Sykes returns to OWN with another two-part “Herlarious” special, airing this Saturday, Jan. 4, and Jan. 11 at 10 p.m.
The lineup, which combines a mix of stand-up and sketch comedy, features Sykes with special guests Kristin Chenoweth, Wayne Brady, Jeff Probst and Camryn Manheim, along with comedians Adele Givens, Jessica Kirson, Helen Hong and Kellye Howard.
Sketches include “I Love Reality,” Wanda’s homage to reality television, featuring Kristin Chenowith as a much-needed vocal coaching to diva-wannabe Wanda and Jeff Probst as the host of an adventure show.
Other guest stars include Cheryl Hines, Sheryl Underwood, Lance Reddick, Tichina Arnold and Jackée Harry.
Watch clips from part one of “Wanda Sykes Presents HERLARIOUS” below:
First Look: “I Love Reality”
Something people may not know about Wanda Sykes is that she loves reality television. The multitalented comedian even decided to do her own reality show. Watch as she prepares for the fictional Voice: Celebrity Edition with some vocal help from Tony winner Kristin Chenoweth.
First Look: Wanda Sykes and Wayne Brady in One-derful
You’ve met the McGhees, the family raising six children as they manage a marriage and the family business, on the OWN series 6 Little McGhees. Now, let’s meet the Cowards, two well-to-do parents taking on the insurmountable task of raising one whole child. Watch a preview for the reality TV spoof One-derful as Jessica (Wanda Sykes) and Russ (Wayne Brady) explain why their lives are so difficult.
First Look: 2 Star-Studded Hours of Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here