*It may have taken 4 years, but remember the backlash comedienne/actor Mo ‘Nique got from mainstream media when she refused to go on an all-out campaign for Oscar consideration for her role in the film “Precious?”
Now it appears a growing list of her colleagues are following suit. They want no parts of the game-playing involved with selling the public on nominating them for the coveted award (and increasing chances of seeing the movie again in the process, of course).
Funny thing though, we’ve heard no negative media noise on any of them; they appear to be getting a pass. Do you wonder why?
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here