*It may have taken 4 years, but remember the backlash comedienne/actor Mo ‘Nique got from mainstream media when she refused to go on an all-out campaign for Oscar consideration for her role in the film “Precious?”
Now it appears a growing list of her colleagues are following suit. They want no parts of the game-playing involved with selling the public on nominating them for the coveted award (and increasing chances of seeing the movie again in the process, of course).
Funny thing though, we’ve heard no negative media noise on any of them; they appear to be getting a pass. Do you wonder why?
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here