Newly unveiled ZTE smartphone will be available in pearl white at Aio stores and online in the next few weeks
Alpharetta, GA — Aio Wireless announced today it will offer the newly unveiled ZTE Sonata 4G™ smartphone in pearl white.
The new device will be available in the next few weeks through Aio’s dealer-owned stores and online at www.aiowireless.com with no annual contract.
The ZTE Sonata 4G, which ZTE unveiled today at the Consumer Electronics Show, is a blazing-fast, step-up smartphone for users who want more than a basic entry level device. It comes packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor with 1.4 GHz Dual-core CPU and 1GB RAM for quick browsing and multi-tasking.
- The Sonata 4G is ideal for multi-taskers, allowing them to talk and browse at the same time, read and send email, play games, and stay in touch with friends and family with pre-loaded social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- It has a 5 MP camera with flash, capable of 720p video capture, and a vivid 4” display.
- With a cool design in pearl white, the Sonata 4G is ideal for style-conscious, budget-savvy users.
Aio’s Trade-Up program, which allows customers to bring a functioning, qualified phone to an Aio Wireless store for top-dollar trade value*, makes it easy to upgrade to the ZTE Sonata 4G.
“The ZTE Sonata 4G is a great addition to Aio’s device portfolio that allows us to meet the needs of customers who want a smart-looking, fast, and yet affordable, smartphone without an annual contract,” said Andy Smoak, Aio’s head of Product and Marketing.
Aio makes wireless easy: a friendly shopping experience; three easy plans, all unlimited and all with a pre-established amount of high speed access, including 4G LTE on a nationwide network; attractive device portfolio, and the ability to bring a phone you love for activation by Aio—or a phone you no longer love to trade up for a new one.
Aio launched service in May 2013 and currently provides service online and through dealer-owned stores in select markets in Florida, Texas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana. Aio is also available online to all U.S. consumers through www.aiowireless.com.
About Aio Wireless
Aio Wireless (pronounced A-O) was created for today’s value-conscious connected consumers who want it all. We created a new class of service for individuals who expect a first class wireless service at a value price – one with no-annual contract, friendly service, uncomplicated plans and the mobile phones and tablets you love. All of Aio’s phone plans include unlimited talk, text and data, with taxes and fees included – the price you see is the price you pay. Aio Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Visit www.aiowireless.com to find out more.
Aio’s plan pricing includes applicable state and local taxes, and fees. Each unlimited plan includes a pre-established amount of high speed data access, and service is subject to Aio’s Terms and Conditions of Service and Unreasonable Use Policy. Coverage and services are not available everywhere.
*Aio’s Trade-Up Program is available only in Aio stores. Some phones have no Trade-Up Program value. All Trade-Up Program devices are subject to the terms and conditions of Aio’s Trade-Up Program vendor.
© 2014 Aio Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Aio, Aio Wireless and the Aio logo are trademarks of Aio Wireless LLC.
C. Nicole Pierce
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here