*John Legend and Alicia Keys will take part in the upcoming Grammy special “The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles.”
Organizers announced the line up Monday, which will include Annie Lennox and Award winner Dave Stewart, who will reunite as the Eurythmics for one night only; 14-time Grammy Award winner Keys and nine-time Grammy Award winner Legend together in a special performance.
Also, Maroon 5 will take the stage, as well as John Mayer with Keith Urban.
The primetime entertainment special, presented by The Recording Academy, will celebrate the legacy of the seven-time Grammy-winning Beatles and their groundbreaking first appearance on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”
The show will tape on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, the day after The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, and will be broadcast exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of the original event, Sunday, Feb. 9 (8:00 p.m., live ET/delayed PT) on CBS.
“The Night That Changed America” will feature today’s top artists covering the songs performed by the Fab Four on that momentous evening and Beatles’ songs through the years, as well as footage from that landmark Sunday evening and other archival material.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here