*John Legend and Alicia Keys will take part in the upcoming Grammy special “The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles.”
Organizers announced the line up Monday, which will include Annie Lennox and Award winner Dave Stewart, who will reunite as the Eurythmics for one night only; 14-time Grammy Award winner Keys and nine-time Grammy Award winner Legend together in a special performance.
Also, Maroon 5 will take the stage, as well as John Mayer with Keith Urban.
The primetime entertainment special, presented by The Recording Academy, will celebrate the legacy of the seven-time Grammy-winning Beatles and their groundbreaking first appearance on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”
The show will tape on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, the day after The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, and will be broadcast exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of the original event, Sunday, Feb. 9 (8:00 p.m., live ET/delayed PT) on CBS.
“The Night That Changed America” will feature today’s top artists covering the songs performed by the Fab Four on that momentous evening and Beatles’ songs through the years, as well as footage from that landmark Sunday evening and other archival material.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here