*John Legend and Alicia Keys will take part in the upcoming Grammy special “The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles.”
Organizers announced the line up Monday, which will include Annie Lennox and Award winner Dave Stewart, who will reunite as the Eurythmics for one night only; 14-time Grammy Award winner Keys and nine-time Grammy Award winner Legend together in a special performance.
Also, Maroon 5 will take the stage, as well as John Mayer with Keith Urban.
The primetime entertainment special, presented by The Recording Academy, will celebrate the legacy of the seven-time Grammy-winning Beatles and their groundbreaking first appearance on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”
The show will tape on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, the day after The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, and will be broadcast exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of the original event, Sunday, Feb. 9 (8:00 p.m., live ET/delayed PT) on CBS.
“The Night That Changed America” will feature today’s top artists covering the songs performed by the Fab Four on that momentous evening and Beatles’ songs through the years, as well as footage from that landmark Sunday evening and other archival material.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here