*John Legend and Alicia Keys will take part in the upcoming Grammy special “The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles.”
Organizers announced the line up Monday, which will include Annie Lennox and Award winner Dave Stewart, who will reunite as the Eurythmics for one night only; 14-time Grammy Award winner Keys and nine-time Grammy Award winner Legend together in a special performance.
Also, Maroon 5 will take the stage, as well as John Mayer with Keith Urban.
The primetime entertainment special, presented by The Recording Academy, will celebrate the legacy of the seven-time Grammy-winning Beatles and their groundbreaking first appearance on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”
The show will tape on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, the day after The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, and will be broadcast exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of the original event, Sunday, Feb. 9 (8:00 p.m., live ET/delayed PT) on CBS.
“The Night That Changed America” will feature today’s top artists covering the songs performed by the Fab Four on that momentous evening and Beatles’ songs through the years, as well as footage from that landmark Sunday evening and other archival material.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here