*“Glee” star Amber Riley and her sister Ashley have launched a virtual plus-sized clothing boutique.
The siblings have set up a website called Rileyland Fashions to sell one-off pieces that flatter curvy figures after realizing fans were interested in Amber’s style.
”My sister and I are clothes fanatics and since so many of my curvier fans always express that they like my clothes I thought why not clean out my closet and fill up all of yours,” Amber posted on her Facebook page. ”The clothes are affordable and most are never worn! There will be an official website coming soon with more than one of [a] kind clothing and more sizes for you plus size cuties!”
The sisters have also set up an Instagram account to promote the dresses, tops and shoes for sale, and their efforts have paid off, since inventory sold out within minutes.
Sharing an update on Instagram, Amber and Ashley wrote: ”We are sold out! We are overjoyed!!!! Thank you ladies for showing us love! We are working hard to restock RileyLand Fashions with new stuff!
”We will keep you updated. Again thank you all. For those who have ordered, we are shipping your items before the week is over. Have a good evening!”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here