*“Glee” star Amber Riley and her sister Ashley have launched a virtual plus-sized clothing boutique.
The siblings have set up a website called Rileyland Fashions to sell one-off pieces that flatter curvy figures after realizing fans were interested in Amber’s style.
”My sister and I are clothes fanatics and since so many of my curvier fans always express that they like my clothes I thought why not clean out my closet and fill up all of yours,” Amber posted on her Facebook page. ”The clothes are affordable and most are never worn! There will be an official website coming soon with more than one of [a] kind clothing and more sizes for you plus size cuties!”
The sisters have also set up an Instagram account to promote the dresses, tops and shoes for sale, and their efforts have paid off, since inventory sold out within minutes.
Sharing an update on Instagram, Amber and Ashley wrote: ”We are sold out! We are overjoyed!!!! Thank you ladies for showing us love! We are working hard to restock RileyLand Fashions with new stuff!
”We will keep you updated. Again thank you all. For those who have ordered, we are shipping your items before the week is over. Have a good evening!”
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here