*“Glee” star Amber Riley and her sister Ashley have launched a virtual plus-sized clothing boutique.
The siblings have set up a website called Rileyland Fashions to sell one-off pieces that flatter curvy figures after realizing fans were interested in Amber’s style.
”My sister and I are clothes fanatics and since so many of my curvier fans always express that they like my clothes I thought why not clean out my closet and fill up all of yours,” Amber posted on her Facebook page. ”The clothes are affordable and most are never worn! There will be an official website coming soon with more than one of [a] kind clothing and more sizes for you plus size cuties!”
The sisters have also set up an Instagram account to promote the dresses, tops and shoes for sale, and their efforts have paid off, since inventory sold out within minutes.
Sharing an update on Instagram, Amber and Ashley wrote: ”We are sold out! We are overjoyed!!!! Thank you ladies for showing us love! We are working hard to restock RileyLand Fashions with new stuff!
”We will keep you updated. Again thank you all. For those who have ordered, we are shipping your items before the week is over. Have a good evening!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here