*“Glee” star Amber Riley and her sister Ashley have launched a virtual plus-sized clothing boutique.
The siblings have set up a website called Rileyland Fashions to sell one-off pieces that flatter curvy figures after realizing fans were interested in Amber’s style.
”My sister and I are clothes fanatics and since so many of my curvier fans always express that they like my clothes I thought why not clean out my closet and fill up all of yours,” Amber posted on her Facebook page. ”The clothes are affordable and most are never worn! There will be an official website coming soon with more than one of [a] kind clothing and more sizes for you plus size cuties!”
The sisters have also set up an Instagram account to promote the dresses, tops and shoes for sale, and their efforts have paid off, since inventory sold out within minutes.
Sharing an update on Instagram, Amber and Ashley wrote: ”We are sold out! We are overjoyed!!!! Thank you ladies for showing us love! We are working hard to restock RileyLand Fashions with new stuff!
”We will keep you updated. Again thank you all. For those who have ordered, we are shipping your items before the week is over. Have a good evening!”
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here