*“Glee” star Amber Riley and her sister Ashley have launched a virtual plus-sized clothing boutique.
The siblings have set up a website called Rileyland Fashions to sell one-off pieces that flatter curvy figures after realizing fans were interested in Amber’s style.
”My sister and I are clothes fanatics and since so many of my curvier fans always express that they like my clothes I thought why not clean out my closet and fill up all of yours,” Amber posted on her Facebook page. ”The clothes are affordable and most are never worn! There will be an official website coming soon with more than one of [a] kind clothing and more sizes for you plus size cuties!”
The sisters have also set up an Instagram account to promote the dresses, tops and shoes for sale, and their efforts have paid off, since inventory sold out within minutes.
Sharing an update on Instagram, Amber and Ashley wrote: ”We are sold out! We are overjoyed!!!! Thank you ladies for showing us love! We are working hard to restock RileyLand Fashions with new stuff!
”We will keep you updated. Again thank you all. For those who have ordered, we are shipping your items before the week is over. Have a good evening!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here