*Days after publicly apologizing for comments made about Mitt Romney’s adopted grandson Kieran, Melissa Harris-Perry is on the receiving end of daggers thrown by Ann Coulter, who referred to the MSNBC talk show host as the network’s “token” African-American.
Coulter and Sean Hannity had their say on Harris-Perry and her apology earlier this week on Fox News.
“It’s particularly good having Melissa Harris-Perry of all people making fun of a black child in the Romney family as a token,” Coulter told Hannity. “What does she think she is at MSNBC?”
Harris-Perry has been at the center of recent criticism after for joking about Kieran being the only black person in a photo of the Romney family. She later apologized for her comments on-air, tearing up, and in a statement online.
Hannity followed Coulter’s lead with his own criticism of Harris-Perry.
“Why would you say that?” Hannity asked Coulter while disagreeing with her and adding that there are “plenty” of black Americans, including Al Sharpton, at MSNBC.
Hannity continued voicing his criticism as he took aim at MSNBC while watching a montage of the channel’s hosts with Coulter. In his eyes, the montage allegedly showed MSNBC’s “obsession” with playing the race card.
To see the Coulter and Hannity segment, check out the video below:
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here