*Us Weekly says it can “exclusively confirm” that Wayne Brady and TLC’s Chilli are indeed an item.
The relationship is fairly new, the gossip site reports, but the couple has already shown their affection for each other in public. On Friday night, the two were spotted holding hands while the comedian supported the singer during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas.
“They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans,” an eyewitness tells Us of the night out. “He kept her close to him the whole time.”
Mid-show, Chilli (real name: Rozonda Thomas) also gave the Emmy-award winning star a shout-out during the set and brought him on stage. (Chilli and Lil Mama – who played the late Left Eye in the VH1 biopic – performed for a private party MGM threw for their employees.)
“It has only been two weeks but they really like each other,” a source adds. “They’ve been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple.”
As it turns out, the pair have given love a shot before. Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, dated briefly a year ago but put things on hold after only a few weeks due to their busy schedules.
“The Whose Line Is It Anyway” star — who’s also a regular guest star on “How I Met Your Mother” — was previously married to Diana Lasso for two years until their split in 1995. He also was married to Mandie Taketa from 1999 to 2008, with whom he has 10-year-old daughter Maile.
Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years together.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here