*Us Weekly says it can “exclusively confirm” that Wayne Brady and TLC’s Chilli are indeed an item.
The relationship is fairly new, the gossip site reports, but the couple has already shown their affection for each other in public. On Friday night, the two were spotted holding hands while the comedian supported the singer during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas.
“They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans,” an eyewitness tells Us of the night out. “He kept her close to him the whole time.”
Mid-show, Chilli (real name: Rozonda Thomas) also gave the Emmy-award winning star a shout-out during the set and brought him on stage. (Chilli and Lil Mama – who played the late Left Eye in the VH1 biopic – performed for a private party MGM threw for their employees.)
“It has only been two weeks but they really like each other,” a source adds. “They’ve been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple.”
As it turns out, the pair have given love a shot before. Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, dated briefly a year ago but put things on hold after only a few weeks due to their busy schedules.
“The Whose Line Is It Anyway” star — who’s also a regular guest star on “How I Met Your Mother” — was previously married to Diana Lasso for two years until their split in 1995. He also was married to Mandie Taketa from 1999 to 2008, with whom he has 10-year-old daughter Maile.
Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years together.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here