“We’re working on a family show: me, my sister, Gilbert [Arenas], Matt [Barnes], you know all of our kids. You know my sister’s got like 18 kids. It’s really four, but it feels like 18 because they’re all over the place. We’re doing a lot of stuff that we’re doing together, which is really cool,” Gloria joked with TheJasmineBrand.com.
The sisters were first introduced to the world on season 1 of “Basketball Wives” but after Gloria butted heads with many of her co-stars, the two ended up on the L.A. spin-off.
Star of “Basketball Wives” and producer Shaunie said season 3 of the spin-off required a “facelift.” Many people are saying Gloria and Laura didn’t survive the makeover.
In March, Gloria told HipHollywood.com that she was about done with the series anyway. “When the time is right, I think it’ll be about time for me to leave that show,” she said.
Unlike “Basketball Wives” which tends to focus on the ladies’ relationships with each other, Gloria said the new show will be about their families.
“It’s kinda like a Love & Basketball. Gilbert Arenas is one of the greatest players that has played. Matt has obviously come off of one of his best seasons of his entire area. We really just wanted to show people the really true grind of being basketball wives and being what it looks like to be in that life,” she said. “It’ll just show us in our families and how much stuff we really have going on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here