*Beyonce and her husband Jay Z partied with Kelly Rowland, Drake, Robin Thicke, Rick Ross and filmmaker Spike Lee at perhaps the country’s most celeb-packed New Year’s Eve bash thrown by Diddy in Miami Beach.
Blue Ivy’s parents arrived at the venue – the Versace mansion – with Beyonce gripping her husband’s waist as he rode in on a motorcycle.
Drake at one point took over the DJ booth to play some tunes for the A-list crowd, which also included T.I., Pharrell Williams and Jamie Foxx.
Diddy told the crowd his New Year’s resolution is to be the ”best father I can be” to his five children, including son Justin, 20, with his childhood sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Christian, 15, and seven-year-old twins D’Lila and Jessie with former girlfriend Kim Porter, and seven-year-old Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.
The rapper-and-entrepreneur mingled with guests throughout the entire evening – hosted by CIROC vodka – and even treated guests to breakfast at 5 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
View pics and clips below.
Below, Beyonce dancing to “Yonce”
Below, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Jordann Dunn, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls dance to “Flawless.”
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here