*Beyonce and her husband Jay Z partied with Kelly Rowland, Drake, Robin Thicke, Rick Ross and filmmaker Spike Lee at perhaps the country’s most celeb-packed New Year’s Eve bash thrown by Diddy in Miami Beach.
Blue Ivy’s parents arrived at the venue – the Versace mansion – with Beyonce gripping her husband’s waist as he rode in on a motorcycle.
Drake at one point took over the DJ booth to play some tunes for the A-list crowd, which also included T.I., Pharrell Williams and Jamie Foxx.
Diddy told the crowd his New Year’s resolution is to be the ”best father I can be” to his five children, including son Justin, 20, with his childhood sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Christian, 15, and seven-year-old twins D’Lila and Jessie with former girlfriend Kim Porter, and seven-year-old Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.
The rapper-and-entrepreneur mingled with guests throughout the entire evening – hosted by CIROC vodka – and even treated guests to breakfast at 5 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
View pics and clips below.
Below, Beyonce dancing to “Yonce”
Below, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Jordann Dunn, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls dance to “Flawless.”
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here