*Beyonce and her husband Jay Z partied with Kelly Rowland, Drake, Robin Thicke, Rick Ross and filmmaker Spike Lee at perhaps the country’s most celeb-packed New Year’s Eve bash thrown by Diddy in Miami Beach.
Blue Ivy’s parents arrived at the venue – the Versace mansion – with Beyonce gripping her husband’s waist as he rode in on a motorcycle.
Drake at one point took over the DJ booth to play some tunes for the A-list crowd, which also included T.I., Pharrell Williams and Jamie Foxx.
Diddy told the crowd his New Year’s resolution is to be the ”best father I can be” to his five children, including son Justin, 20, with his childhood sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Christian, 15, and seven-year-old twins D’Lila and Jessie with former girlfriend Kim Porter, and seven-year-old Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.
The rapper-and-entrepreneur mingled with guests throughout the entire evening – hosted by CIROC vodka – and even treated guests to breakfast at 5 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
View pics and clips below.
Below, Beyonce dancing to “Yonce”
Below, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Jordann Dunn, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls dance to “Flawless.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here