*Beyonce and her husband Jay Z partied with Kelly Rowland, Drake, Robin Thicke, Rick Ross and filmmaker Spike Lee at perhaps the country’s most celeb-packed New Year’s Eve bash thrown by Diddy in Miami Beach.
Blue Ivy’s parents arrived at the venue – the Versace mansion – with Beyonce gripping her husband’s waist as he rode in on a motorcycle.
Drake at one point took over the DJ booth to play some tunes for the A-list crowd, which also included T.I., Pharrell Williams and Jamie Foxx.
Diddy told the crowd his New Year’s resolution is to be the ”best father I can be” to his five children, including son Justin, 20, with his childhood sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Christian, 15, and seven-year-old twins D’Lila and Jessie with former girlfriend Kim Porter, and seven-year-old Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.
The rapper-and-entrepreneur mingled with guests throughout the entire evening – hosted by CIROC vodka – and even treated guests to breakfast at 5 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
View pics and clips below.
Below, Beyonce dancing to “Yonce”
Below, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Jordann Dunn, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls dance to “Flawless.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here