*Beyonce and her husband Jay Z partied with Kelly Rowland, Drake, Robin Thicke, Rick Ross and filmmaker Spike Lee at perhaps the country’s most celeb-packed New Year’s Eve bash thrown by Diddy in Miami Beach.
Blue Ivy’s parents arrived at the venue – the Versace mansion – with Beyonce gripping her husband’s waist as he rode in on a motorcycle.
Drake at one point took over the DJ booth to play some tunes for the A-list crowd, which also included T.I., Pharrell Williams and Jamie Foxx.
Diddy told the crowd his New Year’s resolution is to be the ”best father I can be” to his five children, including son Justin, 20, with his childhood sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, Christian, 15, and seven-year-old twins D’Lila and Jessie with former girlfriend Kim Porter, and seven-year-old Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.
The rapper-and-entrepreneur mingled with guests throughout the entire evening – hosted by CIROC vodka – and even treated guests to breakfast at 5 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
View pics and clips below.
Below, Beyonce dancing to “Yonce”
Below, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Jordann Dunn, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls dance to “Flawless.”
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here